Jun 28, 2015, 6:53 AM EDT
A slug-fest in Houston and rain seemingly everywhere else.
Jun 27, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
Brett Oberholtzer was a little angry at the way he was pitching on Saturday, so he decided to take it out on Alex Rodriguez.
Jun 8, 2015, 9:22 AM EDT
Houston is going for it.
May 3, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
The Astros keep on winning.
Apr 17, 2015, 9:58 PM EDT
Mike Trout became the youngest to join the 100/100 club with a two-run home run on Friday night.
Apr 11, 2015, 10:46 PM EDT
Phillies prospect infielder Jesmuel Valentin was suspended following a domestic violence arrest in Florida.
Mar 27, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
The Braves had one of the stranger off-seasons, both adding and subtracting players while also attempting to rebuild. How bad will they be in 2015?
Mar 23, 2015, 4:45 PM EDT
Are the Astros ready to contend?
Mar 19, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
Do the Marlins have what it takes to contend for the NL Wild Card in 2015?
Feb 20, 2015, 7:25 PM EDT
Roberto Hernandez is having visa issues, which is probably a better problem to have than Visa issues.
Feb 12, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
The pitcher formerly known as Fausto Carmona.
Dec 25, 2014, 1:23 PM EDT
Your one-stop shop for all of the offseason signings.
Aug 20, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Zack Greinke skipped his usual between-starts bullpen session because of elbow soreness and Dodgers manager Don Mattingly declined to say whether he expected the right-hander to take his next turn in the rotation Thursday against the Padres.
Aug 15, 2014, 6:05 PM EDT
The Dodgers added yet more pitching depth, acquiring Justin Germano from the Rangers.
Aug 10, 2014, 5:11 PM EDT
Jerome Williams has been claimed off waivers by the Phillies and is expected to start for them on Tuesday against the Angels.
Aug 10, 2014, 12:42 AM EDT
The Dodgers acquired starter Kevin Correia from the Twins for a player to be named later.
Aug 8, 2014, 6:40 PM EDT
The Dodgers placed Josh Beckett on the 15-day disabled list due to hip and groin injuries.
Aug 7, 2014, 11:01 PM EDT
Josh Beckett has attempted to pitch through a hip injury, but now he’s expected to head back to the disabled list.
Aug 7, 2014, 2:24 PM EDT
Roberto Hernandez was supposed to start for the Phillies tonight against the Astros, but instead he’s been traded to the Dodgers.
Jul 23, 2014, 11:19 AM EDT
The Giants’ 9-6 victory over the Phillies lasted 14 innings, involved 16 pitchers throwing 507 times to the plate, took five hours and 46 minutes, included more cramping than a track meet for septuagenarians and it finally ended 7 minutes before 1 a.m. Wednesday morning at Citizens Bank Park when Tim Lincecum really and truly recorded his first career save.
Jul 13, 2014, 12:31 PM EDT
Cliff Lee is on track to return to the Phillies’ starting rotation on July 21. The veteran left-hander has been out since the middle of May because of a muscle strain in his pitching elbow but could be an attractive name at this year’s trade deadline.
Jun 13, 2014, 9:50 PM EDT
Home plate umpire Mark Ripperger had a quick trigger to eject Roberto Hernandez from the game after he hit Starlin Castro with a fastball.
Jun 3, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
It’s not often a team’s bench coach rips the team a new one. But Larry Bowa isn’t your typical bench coach.
May 9, 2014, 6:05 PM EDT
Mets first baseman Lucas Duda was hospitalized on Friday prior to the start of their series opener against the Phillies.
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 22
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 28
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 18
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 13
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 23
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 44
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 11
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (264)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)