Jul 20, 2015, 7:25 AM EDT
Zack Greinke was impressive. Even if Bryce Harper wasn’t all that impressed.
Jul 19, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
Dallas Keuchel bolstered his case for the AL Cy Young award with a dominating effort against the Rangers, whom he feels disrespected his Astros on Saturday.
Jul 19, 2015, 9:41 AM EDT
Maybe they were arguing over who had the sweetest throwbacks?
May 11, 2015, 3:45 PM EDT
Last season the Rangers rushed top prospect Rougned Odor to the majors as a 20-year-old.
May 8, 2015, 7:18 AM EDT
Let’s go back in time, shall we?
Apr 12, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
George Springer made a must-see game-saving catch in the 10th inning of Sunday’s game against the Rangers.
Apr 10, 2015, 6:50 AM EDT
Trevor Bauer struck out eleven, walked five and gave up no hits. In addition he hit the sportswriter, the public address announcer, the bull mascot twice . . .
Apr 2, 2015, 12:15 PM EDT
Will this get worse before it gets better?
Feb 19, 2015, 11:02 AM EDT
Malkovich Malkovich Malkovich
Nov 10, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Andrus has an eight-year, $120 million contract that doesn’t even start until 2015.
Sep 18, 2014, 3:15 PM EDT
The only thing more painful than hitting rock bottom is thinking you’ve hit it, only to find out there’s still more room to sink.
Aug 28, 2014, 6:55 AM EDT
Every fifth day I wake up in the morning and see another impressive Clayton Kershaw pitching line.
Jul 15, 2014, 10:47 AM EDT
Last night’s Home Run Derby included just one left-handed hitter (Justin Morneau) among the eight contestants and tonight’s All-Star game will feature only two left-handed hitters (Chase Utley, Robinson Cano) among the 18 starters.
Jun 25, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
A lot of very cool baseball prizes and experiences will be available as part of a raffle and silent auction.
Jun 9, 2014, 4:46 PM EDT
Yesterday the Rangers announced that first baseman/outfielder Mitch Moreland would miss three months following ankle surgery, but now those plans have changed.
Jun 9, 2014, 10:47 AM EDT
Because the Rangers injury news apparently never stops, now infielder Rougned Odor will be examined further by team doctors today after leaving Sunday’s game with a shoulder injury.
May 18, 2014, 7:35 PM EDT
More injury news for the Rangers. It’s becoming an epidemic.
- Sandy Alderson is not going to “roll over” for Scott Boras and shut down Matt Harvey 64
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 50
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 58
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 24
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 146
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 145
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (147)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (145)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (101)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (90)