May 11, 2015, 3:45 PM EDT
Last season the Rangers rushed top prospect Rougned Odor to the majors as a 20-year-old.
May 8, 2015, 7:18 AM EDT
Let’s go back in time, shall we?
Apr 12, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
George Springer made a must-see game-saving catch in the 10th inning of Sunday’s game against the Rangers.
Apr 10, 2015, 6:50 AM EDT
Trevor Bauer struck out eleven, walked five and gave up no hits. In addition he hit the sportswriter, the public address announcer, the bull mascot twice . . .
Apr 2, 2015, 12:15 PM EDT
Will this get worse before it gets better?
Feb 19, 2015, 11:02 AM EDT
Malkovich Malkovich Malkovich
Nov 10, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Andrus has an eight-year, $120 million contract that doesn’t even start until 2015.
Sep 18, 2014, 3:15 PM EDT
The only thing more painful than hitting rock bottom is thinking you’ve hit it, only to find out there’s still more room to sink.
Aug 28, 2014, 6:55 AM EDT
Every fifth day I wake up in the morning and see another impressive Clayton Kershaw pitching line.
Jul 15, 2014, 10:47 AM EDT
Last night’s Home Run Derby included just one left-handed hitter (Justin Morneau) among the eight contestants and tonight’s All-Star game will feature only two left-handed hitters (Chase Utley, Robinson Cano) among the 18 starters.
Jun 25, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
A lot of very cool baseball prizes and experiences will be available as part of a raffle and silent auction.
Jun 9, 2014, 4:46 PM EDT
Yesterday the Rangers announced that first baseman/outfielder Mitch Moreland would miss three months following ankle surgery, but now those plans have changed.
Jun 9, 2014, 10:47 AM EDT
Because the Rangers injury news apparently never stops, now infielder Rougned Odor will be examined further by team doctors today after leaving Sunday’s game with a shoulder injury.
May 18, 2014, 7:35 PM EDT
More injury news for the Rangers. It’s becoming an epidemic.
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 3
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 39
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 23
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 55
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 20
- What a world: Orioles are in first place and Ubaldo Jimenez has been their ace 16
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results 99
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (109)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (79)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)