May 26, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
They’re 31 and super expensive, but maybe they aren’t quite as washed up as some people have suggested.
May 20, 2015, 6:38 AM EDT
A walkoff win in Washington has the Nats in first place.
May 15, 2015, 10:40 PM EDT
Ryan Braun made an impressive diving catch to take extra bases away from Wilmer Flores on Saturday night.
Apr 30, 2015, 7:36 AM EDT
An empty park, a lefty whining about the shift and me whining about people whining about the “marine layer.”
Apr 26, 2015, 11:05 PM EDT
Jose Abreu, one might say, is good at hitting baseballs.
Apr 26, 2015, 8:37 AM EDT
It’s getting uglier and uglier for the Brew Crew.
Apr 18, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
Ryan Braun will lead off for the first time in his career in Saturday’s game against the Pirates.
Apr 17, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Today is the day.
Apr 8, 2015, 4:11 PM EDT
An off day tomorrow gives Braun three days off.
Apr 7, 2015, 6:07 PM EDT
Ryan Braun had to be pulled from Monday’s season-opener against the Rockies after tweaking a muscle in his rib cage while extending to make a catch in right field. There was some concern that it might be an oblique or intercostal strain, which would send him to the 15-day disabled list, but worry no more …
Apr 6, 2015, 6:08 PM EDT
Ryan Braun didn’t have an issue with his right thumb during spring training, but now he has a new injury to deal with.
Mar 19, 2015, 8:43 PM EDT
This was a top-heavy group last year and it killed them down the stretch. It’s top-heavy again in 2015.
Mar 16, 2015, 8:51 AM EDT
Somewhere Buster Olney is smiling.
Dec 18, 2014, 4:47 PM EDT
He’s probably not the one who knocks. Indeed, this crew seemed so amateurish he probably called first to make sure it was a good time for everyone.
Nov 26, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Nov 4, 2014, 10:31 AM EDT
It was a down year for the former MVP
Oct 13, 2014, 8:20 PM EDT
Braun struggled through the injury this season, finishing with a career-low .777 OPS.
Oct 12, 2014, 6:55 PM EDT
Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports found a medical reason that explains why Hunter Pence throws the way he does.
Sep 28, 2014, 2:13 PM EDT
Ryan Braun is in the Brewers’ starting lineup for Sunday afternoon’s season finale against the Cubs, but as soon as that game ends he will begin prepping for surgery that will hopefully correct a nerve issue in his right thumb that has been a source of discomfort since the early part of the 2013 campaign.
Sep 26, 2014, 2:14 PM EDT
Yet another reason to stop referring to concussions as “mild.”
Sep 26, 2014, 10:35 AM EDT
It makes sense given their roster. But can Braun’s bat rebound enough to justify him playing first base?
Sep 24, 2014, 8:15 PM EDT
It would have been Braun’s 20th homer of the season.
Sep 16, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
Carlos Beltran won last year. Who gets it this year?
Sep 11, 2014, 7:32 PM EDT
Braun has missed two straight starts with a lingering thumb injury.
Sep 9, 2014, 7:14 PM EDT
As if the free-falling Brewers needed any more bad news …
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 16
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 9
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 26
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 23
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 35
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves 70
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)