Jul 5, 2014, 6:05 PM EDT
Ryan Braun suffered from back spasms in Saturday’s game against the Reds and left before taking the field in the bottom of the second inning.
Jul 5, 2014, 12:10 AM EDT
Carlos Gomez wants to participate in the Home Run Derby, so he had Ryan Braun talk to Troy Tulowitzki on his behalf.
Jul 3, 2014, 8:23 PM EDT
The MLBPA is currently conducting an investigation into the role some agents might have played in Biogenesis.
Jun 27, 2014, 11:34 AM EDT
Nelson Cruz could be elected to the All-Star Game. Melky Cabrera and Ryan Braun, too. Shouldn’t the public be more upset about this?
Jun 18, 2014, 8:23 AM EDT
Instant Karma’s gonna get you.
Jun 18, 2014, 12:35 AM EDT
Mission accomplished… Ryan Braun will definitely have a bruise on his butt tomorrow.
Jun 13, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
A man who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client. Example #1,342,592
Jun 3, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
And Andrew McCutchen takes a tumble. But don’t worry: Ryan Braun took a bigger one.
May 29, 2014, 11:33 AM EDT
Apparently baseball doesn’t realize how scandalous it is to let this grizzled old man coach some hitters.
May 29, 2014, 7:01 AM EDT
Ryan Howard walked the Phillies off with a three-run homer. Josh Donaldson did the same thing for the Athletics. Really, if you weren’t hitting walkoff three-run homers last night, we don’t want to know you.
May 28, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
Tulo is having a fantastic season, so this is no surprise. But a lot of other Rockies are making surprisingly good showings as well. What are they smokin’ in Colorado?
May 27, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
It’s possible guys like Nelson Cruz and Melky Cabrera won’t get a lot of All-Star support because of Biogenesis. It’s also possible they won’t get support because fans didn’t really care about them much to begin with.
May 24, 2014, 3:33 PM EDT
Ryan Braun left Thursday’s game with tightness in his right side, but he’s ready to play Saturday.
May 23, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
Ryan Braun, dealing with an oblique injury, could return to the Brewers’ lineup on Saturday.
May 22, 2014, 8:46 PM EDT
Uh oh. It looks like Ryan Braun aggravated his recent oblique injury.
May 14, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Jason Grilli threw 24 pitches in a simulated game Wednesday afternoon, but thinks he’s ready to make a return to the Pirates.
May 14, 2014, 11:51 AM EDT
Jose Abreu’s great start has put him in some very interesting historical company.
May 13, 2014, 4:16 PM EDT
As expected Ryan Braun is off the disabled list and back on Milwaukee’s active roster after missing the past two weeks with an oblique injury.
May 13, 2014, 1:50 PM EDT
The Biogenesis nightmare is a magnificent thought puzzle featuring slimy people from all walks of life. If you have a notebook handy, I’ll get you started and you can play along.
May 12, 2014, 9:25 AM EDT
The key for the Brewers’ staying in contention is a healthy Ryan Braun. So this is good news.
May 11, 2014, 2:33 PM EDT
Aramis Ramirez was lifted from the Brewers’ game Saturday against the Yankees after straining his left hamstring while ranging for a groundball on the infield and will be placed on the 15-day disabled list before Tuesday night’s series-opener versus the Pirates.
May 10, 2014, 12:10 PM EDT
A young male fan ran onto the field last night in attempted to hug Derek Jeter. He didn’t get his wish.
May 8, 2014, 11:33 AM EDT
Major League Baseball is totally fine with letting PED guys come back to the game and make a living after serving their time. People should probably accept that.
May 7, 2014, 4:16 PM EDT
Ryan Braun’s batting practice session at Miller Park today went well and Adam McCalvy of MLB.com reports that the former MVP told Brewers coaches that he expects to return from a strained oblique muscle when he’s eligible Tuesday.
May 3, 2014, 11:34 AM EDT
The Brewers tried to wait out Ryan Braun’s strained oblique, but they finally placed him on the disabled list today.
- Pedro Martinez wonders if bad chemistry is the reason the Tigers and Mariners are out of contention 5
- Vote of non-confidence: Reds owner says manager Bryan Price won’t be fired before the season is over 3
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 51
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 4
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 39
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 78
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 78
- MLB “actively studying” fan safety; Phillies plan to expand netting at Citizens Bank Park 28
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)
- Let’s all argue about team chemistry again (118)