Jan 16, 2015, 9:58 PM EST
Find out what salaries arbitration-eligible players and their respective teams filed for ahead of Friday’s deadline.
Oct 15, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
Miguel Gonzalez vs. Jason Vargas.
Oct 14, 2014, 5:47 PM EST
Jeremy Guthrie vs. Wei-Yin Chen.
Oct 11, 2014, 1:17 PM EST
Yordano Ventura vs. Bud Norris.
Oct 10, 2014, 10:31 PM EST
The Orioles fell behind 5-1 but a three-run fifth inning helped them pull to within one run of the Royals in Game 1 of the ALCS.
Oct 10, 2014, 5:17 PM EST
James Shields vs. Chris Tillman.
Oct 5, 2014, 7:47 PM EST
Watch the double play that ended ALDS Game 3, sending the Orioles into the ALCS.
Oct 5, 2014, 12:43 PM EST
Here are the starting lineups for Game 3 of the Orioles-Tigers series in Detroit …
Oct 2, 2014, 2:48 PM EST
Max Scherzer vs. Chris Tillman.
Sep 7, 2014, 12:08 PM EST
Orioles shortstop J.J. Hardy was hoping that a day off last Tuesday would solve his lower back spasms, but he did not feel well enough to play on Saturday and he is out of Baltimore’s starting lineup again for Sunday afternoon’s series finale in Tampa Bay.
Aug 22, 2014, 6:33 PM EST
Manny Machado’s season is likely over, as he is expected to undergo season-ending knee surgery within a week, according to a report.
Jul 3, 2014, 7:23 AM EST
Edwin Encarnacion: “He hanged it, I banged it.” He actually said that.
May 29, 2014, 6:29 PM EST
Orioles third baseman Manny Machado has struggled since returning from knee surgery.
May 7, 2014, 6:39 AM EST
Baseball has been played for 150 years, but a first in Major League history occurred last night.
May 1, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
Quite a fall for a guy who was supposedly worth Doug Fister a few short months ago.
Apr 29, 2014, 12:25 PM EST
Ken Rosenthal of FOXSports.com reports that the Orioles are expected to activate Manny Machado from the disabled list for tonight’s game in Baltimore, assuming bad weather doesn’t postpone things.
Apr 25, 2014, 9:34 PM EST
The Orioles had a scare on Friday night when their power-hitting first baseman left early with an injury.
Apr 19, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
Orioles third baseman Manny Machado continues to make progress from knee surgery. He played five innings at third base and took four at-bats today in an extended spring training game.
Apr 18, 2014, 6:05 PM EST
Manny Machado could soon take the next step towards returning to third base for the Orioles.
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 29
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 283
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 50
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks 131
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 67
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (283)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)