Jul 26, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
The Blue Jays ran the bases very poorly and it turned into a weird triple play for the Mariners.
Jun 15, 2015, 7:40 AM EDT
Miguel Cabrera thought about leasing Corey Kluber but he talked with his financial advisor and determined that owning him was the better option.
Jun 14, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
The surging Blue Jays extended their winning streak to 11 games on Sunday.
May 24, 2015, 10:25 PM EDT
Veteran shortstop Jose Reyes will return to the Blue Jays on Monday after dealing with a cracked rib.
Mar 22, 2015, 3:39 PM EDT
Blue Jays manager John Gibbons told John Lott of Canada’s National Post on Sunday that infielder Maicer Izturis will open the 2015 regular season on the 15-day disabled list because of a groin strain.
Sep 23, 2014, 4:46 PM EDT
This season can’t end soon enough for some teams.
May 10, 2014, 6:55 PM EDT
In an effort to keep Juan Francisco in the lineup, the Blue Jays plan to use Brett Lawrie at second base when they face a right-handed pitcher.
Apr 28, 2014, 9:20 PM EDT
The Blue Jays will call up Chris Getz to replace Ryan Goins on the active roster.
Apr 14, 2014, 6:17 PM EDT
Blue Jays infielder Maicer Izturis tore the LCL in his left knee yesterday after tripping on the dugout steps.
Mar 29, 2014, 9:47 AM EDT
UPDATE: Kristie Ackert of the New York Daily News reports that X-rays came back clean and Mejia is dealing with inflammation. No word yet on his status for the Opening Day roster. 9:47 a.m ET: Mets right-hander Jenrry Mejia has made a strong case for a rotation spot this spring, but a comebacker could put…
Mar 24, 2014, 9:31 PM EDT
Jose Reyes left Saturday’s Grapefruit League game with left hamstring discomfort and Gregor Chisholm of MLB.com reports that an MRI today revealed that he’s dealing with a mild strain. The Blue Jays are calling Reyes day-to-day for now, but given his long history of his hamstring issues, it wouldn’t be surprising if they decide to…
Jan 30, 2014, 9:41 AM EDT
Shi Davidi of SportsNet reports that the Jays had two potential trades fall through this offseason: one for Brett Anderson, one for Ian Kinsler. The Anderson deal fell through due to the Jays’ concern over his health. Kinsler was a different matter: But a potential deal was scuttled by the three-time all-star’s no-trade clause, leaving…
Sep 28, 2013, 6:35 PM EDT
The Indians won their ninth consecutive game this afternoon against the Twins, moving into the first of two AL Wild Card slots. They have now won 19 of 24 games since September 3, doing anything and everything necessary to secure themselves the opportunity to advance from the Wild Card play-in game. Starter Scott Kazmir was…
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 7
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 22
- Clayton Kershaw blanks the Angels over eight innings, runs consecutive scoreless innings streak to 37 13
- Clayton Kershaw and Mike Trout make MLB history in Saturday’s matchup 12
- Matt Williams on Bryce Harper’s ejection: “He needs to stay in the baseball game” 38
- UPDATE: C.J. Wilson needs elbow surgery and will likely miss the rest of the season 12
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 43
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game 186
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (187)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (90)