Jan 29, 2015, 11:22 AM EST
Good luck, Devin.
Nov 13, 2014, 11:19 AM EST
Running a young catcher into the ground usually has consequences.
Nov 8, 2014, 8:57 AM EST
This is Molina’s third Platinum Glove Award in the four-year history of the award.
Nov 4, 2014, 7:05 PM EST
The 2014 Rawlings Gold Glove Award recipients are being revealed during an hour-long special airing right now (7:00 p.m. ET) on ESPN2. We will list all of the winners here, position-by-position, as they are announced by the Baseball Tonight crew …
Oct 31, 2014, 1:03 PM EST
Some random, hypothetical musings on a Friday afternoon.
Oct 30, 2014, 12:49 PM EST
A look at the tough calls the Royals will have to make following their World Series run.
Oct 30, 2014, 12:11 AM EST
A breakdown of Alex Gordon’s two-out hit in the bottom of the ninth.
Oct 29, 2014, 11:44 PM EST
A postseason legend is born
Oct 29, 2014, 9:06 PM EST
Royals catcher Salvador Perez was plunked in the left leg — just above his knee — in the bottom of the second inning by Giants starter Tim Hudson and took a long time to make it back to his feet and then down to first base. But he’s back out there behind the plate for the top of the third inning.
Oct 29, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
Tim Hudson vs. Jeremy Guthrie.
Oct 28, 2014, 3:15 PM EST
Jake Peavy vs. Yordano Ventura.
Oct 26, 2014, 3:35 PM EST
James Shields and Madison Bumgarner square off again, this time in Game 5 of the World Series, which is tied up at 2-2. This is the final game of the series to be played at AT&T Park in San Francisco. The two clubs will travel on Monday for Game 6 (and possibly 7) in Kansas City.
Oct 25, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
The Royals rallied and now lead the Giants 4-1 in Game 4 of the World Series.
Oct 25, 2014, 8:45 PM EST
The Giants took a 1-0 lead over the Royals in the first inning thanks to Gregor Blanco’s speed.
Oct 25, 2014, 4:32 PM EST
Jason Vargas vs. Ryan Vogelsong.
Oct 25, 2014, 10:16 AM EST
Yes, it would have been closer had Blanco continued to run, but it was a heck of a play by Perez.
Oct 24, 2014, 9:08 PM EST
The Royals have a narrow lead through the first three innings of Game 3 of the World Series against the Giants.
Oct 24, 2014, 3:17 PM EST
Jeremy Guthrie vs. Tim Hudson.
Oct 24, 2014, 9:08 AM EST
A day later, Strickland has a better handle on how he mishandled things on Wednesday night.
Oct 23, 2014, 1:47 PM EST
On your mark. Get set. Complain!
Oct 22, 2014, 11:34 PM EST
Yordano Ventura held the Giants to two runs over five-plus innings and the Kansas City offense awoke for seven runs on 10 hits as the Royals evened up the 2014 World Series at a win apiece with a 7-2 Game 2 victory on Wednesday night at Kauffman Stadium.
Oct 22, 2014, 10:40 PM EST
The host Royals have the visiting Giants right where they want them in Game 2 of the World Series.
Oct 22, 2014, 3:50 PM EST
Jake Peavy vs. Yordano Ventura.
Oct 22, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
The celebration was over before it really began Tuesday night at Kauffman Stadium. Can the Royals get the party started again?
Oct 22, 2014, 9:35 AM EST
Giants, Hunter Pence bring down the house in Kansas City. It may be a sign of things to come.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 305
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 52
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (305)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” (86)