Sep 17, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
The Nationals starters are getting a breather today.
Jun 26, 2014, 6:05 PM EDT
The first-place Washington Nationals got a much-needed boost when they activated catcher Wilson Ramos from the disabled list on Thursday.
Jun 11, 2014, 8:17 PM EDT
Nationals catcher Wilson Ramos has some of the best batted-ball distance in the major leagues and has been considered a future star since earning National League Rookie of the Year votes in 2011. But the dude just can’t seem to stay healthy.
May 6, 2014, 4:06 PM EDT
Expected to miss 4-8 weeks following April 2 hamate bone surgery, Nationals catcher Wilson Ramos declared himself “ready to go.”
Apr 6, 2014, 10:21 AM EDT
Bryce Harper went 0-for-4 in Saturday night’s 6-2 loss to the Braves and acknowledged to CSN Washington’s Mark Zuckerman after the game that he’s feeling “pretty lost right now, actually.” He will sit out Sunday.
Dec 21, 2013, 3:13 PM EDT
The Nationals have signed veteran catcher Chris Snyder to a minor league contract, according to an announcement from the team. The deal includes a spring training invite. Snyder appeared in nine games with the Orioles this past season, but spent the majority of the season at the Triple-A level. The 32-year-old backstop hit .176/.295/.308 with…
Jul 31, 2012, 1:09 PM EDT
UPDATE: So much for that: Kilgore now reports that the Nationals talked to the Rangers about Torrealba, but “one person involved says ‘it doesn’t look like a fit.’” ========== Yorvit Torrealba became expendable in Texas once the Rangers acquired Geovany Soto from the Cubs last night and after being designated for assignment he’s expected to…
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 0
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 28
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 12
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 105
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 56
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Cardinals add “OT” patch for Oscar Taveras 76
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (115)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (106)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (80)