Sep 17, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
The Nationals starters are getting a breather today.
Jun 26, 2014, 6:05 PM EDT
The first-place Washington Nationals got a much-needed boost when they activated catcher Wilson Ramos from the disabled list on Thursday.
Jun 11, 2014, 8:17 PM EDT
Nationals catcher Wilson Ramos has some of the best batted-ball distance in the major leagues and has been considered a future star since earning National League Rookie of the Year votes in 2011. But the dude just can’t seem to stay healthy.
May 6, 2014, 4:06 PM EDT
Expected to miss 4-8 weeks following April 2 hamate bone surgery, Nationals catcher Wilson Ramos declared himself “ready to go.”
Apr 6, 2014, 10:21 AM EDT
Bryce Harper went 0-for-4 in Saturday night’s 6-2 loss to the Braves and acknowledged to CSN Washington’s Mark Zuckerman after the game that he’s feeling “pretty lost right now, actually.” He will sit out Sunday.
Dec 21, 2013, 3:13 PM EDT
The Nationals have signed veteran catcher Chris Snyder to a minor league contract, according to an announcement from the team. The deal includes a spring training invite. Snyder appeared in nine games with the Orioles this past season, but spent the majority of the season at the Triple-A level. The 32-year-old backstop hit .176/.295/.308 with…
Jul 31, 2012, 1:09 PM EDT
UPDATE: So much for that: Kilgore now reports that the Nationals talked to the Rangers about Torrealba, but “one person involved says ‘it doesn’t look like a fit.’” ========== Yorvit Torrealba became expendable in Texas once the Rangers acquired Geovany Soto from the Cubs last night and after being designated for assignment he’s expected to…
- Josh Hamilton declares himself ready for the ALDS 3
- Wild Card Game: A’s vs. Royals lineups 14
- Pouliot’s 2014 National League awards picks 17
- HBT Daily: A’s vs. Royals. Jon Lester vs. Big Game James. WHO YA GOT?! 10
- Playoff Reset: The American League Wild Card Game 21
- REPORT: The Astros to name A.J. Hinch their new manager today 24
- Twins fire manager Ron Gardenhire 37
- Pouliot’s 2014 American League awards picks 20
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Barry Bonds discovered to be “glassing” — it’s just as bad as you think (90)
- Derek Jeter’s final game in Yankee Stadium could be cancelled because of rain (85)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (85)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (80)