May 2, 2015, 10:25 PM EDT
The Astros are good again!
May 2, 2015, 9:35 PM EDT
Nelson Cruz won’t stop hitting home runs.
May 2, 2015, 7:55 PM EDT
One of the best pitchers in baseball history tells us how he’d approach the best player of this generation.
May 2, 2015, 9:35 AM EDT
Another day, another tape-measure blast for Nelson Cruz.
Apr 30, 2015, 7:36 AM EDT
An empty park, a lefty whining about the shift and me whining about people whining about the “marine layer.”
Apr 29, 2015, 9:05 PM EDT
The ball came off Cruz’s bat at 116 mph, according to MLB’s Statcast data.
Apr 28, 2015, 7:21 AM EDT
The Mets continue to be Amazin’.
Apr 27, 2015, 7:09 AM EDT
“Can you pitch, Dustin? Like, every fifth day? I’m serious.”
Apr 25, 2015, 11:05 PM EDT
Hisashi Iwakuma could miss up to a month after being diagnosed with a Grade 1 strain of his right lat muscle.
Apr 25, 2015, 12:01 PM EDT
Nelson Cruz just keeps on mashing for the Mariners.
Apr 24, 2015, 11:00 PM EDT
Hisashi Iwakuma is dealing with a strained right lat muscle.
Apr 24, 2015, 9:10 PM EDT
Michael Saunders should be activated from the disabled list by the Blue Jays on Saturday.
Apr 24, 2015, 5:09 PM EDT
Bonus of Tommy John rehab: more time to study for your naturalization test.
Apr 23, 2015, 7:37 AM EDT
Roberto Kelly is all like “Me? I didn’t do nothin’?” And Mattingly is all like “dude, really?” And Blanco is all like “[whistles innocently]”
Apr 20, 2015, 6:44 AM EDT
Nelson Cruz has eight homers on the young season. And a line that looks like something Barry Bonds put up over the course of four seasons.
Apr 19, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
Who can stop Nelson Cruz?
Apr 18, 2015, 4:12 PM EDT
The home run traveled at a distance of 461 feet. My goodness.
Apr 16, 2015, 9:51 AM EDT
Dream on, Yankees fans.
Apr 16, 2015, 7:53 AM EDT
Keep you head in the game, they say. There’s a reason for that.
Apr 16, 2015, 7:09 AM EDT
Reverse mohawks and farts in cars. With all of the openers and home openers and hoopla over with, yep, we’re settling into the regular season nicely.
Apr 15, 2015, 8:33 PM EDT
Mariners skipper Lloyd McClendon told reporters on Wednesday night that ace Felix Hernandez will be able to take his next turn in Seattle’s starting rotation this Saturday against the Rangers. Hernandez had to leave his outing last Sunday against the A’s after experiencing tightness in his right quad …
Apr 15, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
Four players have been suspended for the most detectable PED there is. Baseball is trying to figure out why.
Apr 15, 2015, 9:01 AM EDT
Five overall, as Cruz has apparently not missed a beat since last season.
Apr 15, 2015, 7:28 AM EDT
Stop me if you’ve heard this one: the Nationals defense stunk.
Apr 14, 2015, 11:59 PM EDT
Mariners ace Felix Hernandez made an early exit from his start Sunday against the Athletics because of tightness in his right quadriceps, but it sounds like he won’t have to miss a turn in Seattle’s rotation
- Brian Matusz suspended eight games for a foreign substance 0
- Settling the Scores: Memorial Day Edition 28
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 25
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 38
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)