Apr 28, 2015, 7:21 AM EDT
The Mets continue to be Amazin’.
Apr 27, 2015, 7:09 AM EDT
“Can you pitch, Dustin? Like, every fifth day? I’m serious.”
Apr 25, 2015, 11:05 PM EDT
Hisashi Iwakuma could miss up to a month after being diagnosed with a Grade 1 strain of his right lat muscle.
Apr 25, 2015, 12:01 PM EDT
Nelson Cruz just keeps on mashing for the Mariners.
Apr 24, 2015, 11:00 PM EDT
Hisashi Iwakuma is dealing with a strained right lat muscle.
Apr 24, 2015, 9:10 PM EDT
Michael Saunders should be activated from the disabled list by the Blue Jays on Saturday.
Apr 24, 2015, 5:09 PM EDT
Bonus of Tommy John rehab: more time to study for your naturalization test.
Apr 23, 2015, 7:37 AM EDT
Roberto Kelly is all like “Me? I didn’t do nothin’?” And Mattingly is all like “dude, really?” And Blanco is all like “[whistles innocently]”
Apr 20, 2015, 6:44 AM EDT
Nelson Cruz has eight homers on the young season. And a line that looks like something Barry Bonds put up over the course of four seasons.
Apr 19, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
Who can stop Nelson Cruz?
Apr 18, 2015, 4:12 PM EDT
The home run traveled at a distance of 461 feet. My goodness.
Apr 16, 2015, 9:51 AM EDT
Dream on, Yankees fans.
Apr 16, 2015, 7:53 AM EDT
Keep you head in the game, they say. There’s a reason for that.
Apr 16, 2015, 7:09 AM EDT
Reverse mohawks and farts in cars. With all of the openers and home openers and hoopla over with, yep, we’re settling into the regular season nicely.
Apr 15, 2015, 8:33 PM EDT
Mariners skipper Lloyd McClendon told reporters on Wednesday night that ace Felix Hernandez will be able to take his next turn in Seattle’s starting rotation this Saturday against the Rangers. Hernandez had to leave his outing last Sunday against the A’s after experiencing tightness in his right quad …
Apr 15, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
Four players have been suspended for the most detectable PED there is. Baseball is trying to figure out why.
Apr 15, 2015, 9:01 AM EDT
Five overall, as Cruz has apparently not missed a beat since last season.
Apr 15, 2015, 7:28 AM EDT
Stop me if you’ve heard this one: the Nationals defense stunk.
Apr 14, 2015, 11:59 PM EDT
Mariners ace Felix Hernandez made an early exit from his start Sunday against the Athletics because of tightness in his right quadriceps, but it sounds like he won’t have to miss a turn in Seattle’s rotation
Apr 14, 2015, 8:25 AM EDT
One guy draws attention to himself, thinks he’s more important than everyone else and doesn’t follow rules. The other one is the Yankees DH.
Apr 14, 2015, 7:15 AM EDT
Mookie Betts had himself a day.
Apr 13, 2015, 7:56 PM EDT
Mariners reliever Tom Wilhelmsen was placed on the 15-day disabled list Monday due to a hyperextended right elbow which occurred under some freak circumstances.
Apr 13, 2015, 7:02 AM EDT
Two homers in one game entitles Miguel Cabrera to some flex time.
Apr 12, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
The Mariners took Felix Hernandez out of Sunday’s start after five innings for precautionary reasons.
Apr 12, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Albert Pujols hit his 522nd career home run on Sunday against Royals pitcher Yordano Ventura.
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects 70
- Alex Rodriguez celebrates 40th birthday with a home run 10
- Mets acquire Tyler Clippard from the Athletics 19
- Angels acquire Shane Victorino from Red Sox 25
- Happy 40th Birthday, A-Rod! 44
- Craig Biggio, John Smoltz, Randy Johnson and Pedro Martinez inducted into the Hall of Fame 41
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 49
- Mike Trout hits two homers, including a grand slam, to take MLB lead 13
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (156)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- MLBPAA announces “Heart and Hustle” award, given mostly to Americans and white guys (131)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)