May 9, 2015, 10:50 AM EDT
May 9, 2015, 8:37 AM EDT
Willis was the Indians’ Triple-A pitching coach
May 5, 2015, 7:18 AM EDT
An old friend returns to the site of his greatest triumphs.
May 4, 2015, 9:03 PM EDT
Jackson sprained his ankle during Sunday’s game and will require an extended absence.
May 4, 2015, 5:11 PM EDT
The pitchers and rookies of the month were also named.
May 3, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
The Astros keep on winning.
May 2, 2015, 10:25 PM EDT
The Astros are good again!
May 2, 2015, 9:35 PM EDT
Nelson Cruz won’t stop hitting home runs.
May 2, 2015, 7:55 PM EDT
One of the best pitchers in baseball history tells us how he’d approach the best player of this generation.
May 2, 2015, 9:35 AM EDT
Another day, another tape-measure blast for Nelson Cruz.
Apr 30, 2015, 7:36 AM EDT
An empty park, a lefty whining about the shift and me whining about people whining about the “marine layer.”
Apr 29, 2015, 9:05 PM EDT
The ball came off Cruz’s bat at 116 mph, according to MLB’s Statcast data.
Apr 28, 2015, 7:21 AM EDT
The Mets continue to be Amazin’.
Apr 27, 2015, 7:09 AM EDT
“Can you pitch, Dustin? Like, every fifth day? I’m serious.”
Apr 25, 2015, 11:05 PM EDT
Hisashi Iwakuma could miss up to a month after being diagnosed with a Grade 1 strain of his right lat muscle.
Apr 25, 2015, 12:01 PM EDT
Nelson Cruz just keeps on mashing for the Mariners.
Apr 24, 2015, 11:00 PM EDT
Hisashi Iwakuma is dealing with a strained right lat muscle.
Apr 24, 2015, 9:10 PM EDT
Michael Saunders should be activated from the disabled list by the Blue Jays on Saturday.
Apr 24, 2015, 5:09 PM EDT
Bonus of Tommy John rehab: more time to study for your naturalization test.
Apr 23, 2015, 7:37 AM EDT
Roberto Kelly is all like “Me? I didn’t do nothin’?” And Mattingly is all like “dude, really?” And Blanco is all like “[whistles innocently]”
Apr 20, 2015, 6:44 AM EDT
Nelson Cruz has eight homers on the young season. And a line that looks like something Barry Bonds put up over the course of four seasons.
Apr 19, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
Who can stop Nelson Cruz?
Apr 18, 2015, 4:12 PM EDT
The home run traveled at a distance of 461 feet. My goodness.
Apr 16, 2015, 9:51 AM EDT
Dream on, Yankees fans.
Apr 16, 2015, 7:53 AM EDT
Keep you head in the game, they say. There’s a reason for that.
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 1
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 12
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 22
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 43
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 11
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 75
- Pedro Martinez wonders if bad chemistry is the reason the Tigers and Mariners are out of contention 53
- Vote of non-confidence: Reds owner says manager Bryan Price won’t be fired before the season is over 23
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (263)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)