Nov 30, 2014, 4:59 PM EDT
Kendrys Morales is reportedly drawing serious interest on the free agent market from the Indians, Royals, and Rangers.
Nov 25, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
They’ve been linked to Justin Upton and Matt Kemp. But another power bat is a possibility.
Nov 24, 2014, 7:10 PM EDT
The Mariners are shopping Michael Saunders and the Rangers are one interested team thus far.
Nov 24, 2014, 12:12 PM EDT
Seager has emerged as one of MLB’s best all-around third basemen at age 27.
Nov 23, 2014, 10:20 PM EDT
Giants receiver Odell Beckham, Jr. made a ridiculous catch on Sunday Night Football. MLB players reacted to it on Twitter.
Nov 18, 2014, 9:18 AM EDT
Matt Kemp? Nelson Cruz? Hanley Ramirez? Justin Upton? Can someone help me create a Boolean Expression here?
Nov 17, 2014, 9:35 PM EDT
Michael Saunders has new representation a month after his ex-agent fired back at Mariners GM Jack Zduriencik through the media.
Nov 16, 2014, 11:29 AM EDT
Could the Mariners be dangling Hisashi Iwakuma?
Nov 15, 2014, 8:57 AM EDT
He’ll be sidelined for 3-4 weeks
Nov 15, 2014, 7:38 AM EDT
One of them was this fellow, Kazuhisa Makita. Who I suspect may be a bit of a submarine pitcher.
Nov 12, 2014, 7:01 PM EDT
Indians right-hander Corey Kluber has been named the 2014 American League Cy Young Award winner by the Baseball Writers Association of America. He received 17 of the 30 first-place votes. Mariners ace Felix Hernandez received the other 13 and finished second.
Nov 11, 2014, 8:26 PM EDT
Who might want a designated hitter this winter?
Nov 11, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Seems like nothing would happen here, but I guess weirder things have happened.
Nov 10, 2014, 5:33 PM EDT
Nov 10, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
Two of the top free agents on the market are in Seattle’s sights.
Nov 7, 2014, 12:31 PM EDT
And they’ll probably find interested buyers.
Nov 4, 2014, 7:05 PM EDT
The 2014 Rawlings Gold Glove Award recipients are being revealed during an hour-long special airing right now (7:00 p.m. ET) on ESPN2. We will list all of the winners here, position-by-position, as they are announced by the Baseball Tonight crew …
Nov 4, 2014, 6:02 PM EDT
The Baseball Writers Association of America (BBWAA) is announcing the top three finalists for American League and National League Rookie of the Year, Manager of the Year, Cy Young, and Most Valuable Player during a one-hour special airing right now (6:00 p.m. ET) on MLB Network. We will post those names here as they are rolled out …
Nov 1, 2014, 3:13 PM EDT
While the Blue Jays declined Justin Smoak’s option, he is still under team control for one more season and will now go through the arbitration process.
Nov 1, 2014, 2:22 PM EDT
Lind, 31, batted .321/.381/.479 with six home runs and 40 RBI over 96 games this season.
Nov 1, 2014, 1:10 PM EDT
This week’s acquisition of Justin Smoak clouds Adam Lind’s future in Toronto, but the Blue Jays have exercised his cub option for 2015.
Oct 31, 2014, 4:34 PM EDT
But will he accept it?
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Including writeups for the top 63, because we’re not always all about round numbers.
Oct 30, 2014, 12:49 PM EDT
A look at the tough calls the Royals will have to make following their World Series run.
Oct 28, 2014, 2:44 PM EDT
Smoak was a bust in Seattle.
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 58
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 17
- What a world: Orioles are in first place and Ubaldo Jimenez has been their ace 16
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results 99
- Steven Matz stellar on the mound — and at the plate — in his major league debut for the Mets 19
- The 2015 Gillette Home Run Derby will have a new format 32
- Meet the Matz! The Mets call up Steven Matz to make his MLB debut 11
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 23
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (108)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (79)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)