St. Louis Cardinals
Oct 8, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
Oct 8, 2014, 12:29 PM EST
Maybe his secret is that he calls a homer every time?
Oct 7, 2014, 10:17 PM EST
Watch as Trevor Rosenthal gets Carl Crawford to ground out in the ninth inning Tuesday night at Busch Stadium, securing the Cardinals’ fourth consecutive trip to the National League Championship Series …
Oct 7, 2014, 9:39 PM EST
Benching Yasiel Puig in Game 4 didn’t doom the Dodgers, but it probably didn’t help.
Oct 7, 2014, 8:30 PM EST
The Cardinals are heading to the NLCS for the fourth consecutive season, and for the ninth time since 2000.
Oct 7, 2014, 7:54 PM EST
Here’s the video of Matt Adams’ go-ahead three-run shot off Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw …
Oct 7, 2014, 7:35 PM EST
More seventh-inning magic for the Cardinals.
Oct 7, 2014, 2:25 PM EST
Puig out, Ethier in.
Oct 7, 2014, 2:02 PM EST
Clayton Kershaw vs. Shelby Miller.
Oct 7, 2014, 7:59 AM EST
Dale Scott’s strike zone was pretty bad last night. But were the Dodgers harmed any more by it than the Cardinals were?
Oct 7, 2014, 6:36 AM EST
Both can be eliminated tonight, but both have hope: The Dodgers because their ace is on the mound. The Nationals because the Giants’ starter is no one’s idea of an ace.
Oct 7, 2014, 12:28 AM EST
Mattingly might try bringing himself out of the bullpen next.
Oct 7, 2014, 12:13 AM EST
The Cardinals are now just one win away from a trip to the NLCS.
Oct 6, 2014, 11:37 PM EST
The Dodgers’ bullpen remains a weakness.
Oct 6, 2014, 11:05 PM EST
The Dodgers were 0-for-7 with runners in scoring position before Ramirez’s hit.
Oct 6, 2014, 10:22 PM EST
Carpenter has homered in three straight games to begin the postseason.
Oct 6, 2014, 8:47 PM EST
He will, however, be fined by MLB.
Oct 6, 2014, 5:47 PM EST
Hyun-Jin Ryu vs. John Lackey.
Oct 6, 2014, 7:39 AM EST
John Lackey, the Cardinals and their Dodgers opponents may be our last hope at a four or five game division series.
Oct 5, 2014, 3:35 PM EST
NLDS Game 2 at Dodger Stadium on Saturday night was free of screaming and shoving, unlike Friday’s Game 1, but heated emotions are still simmering as the best-of-five shifts to Busch Stadium in St. Louis.
Oct 5, 2014, 1:25 AM EST
The Dodgers were able to even up the NLDS at 1-1 thanks to Matt Kemp’s go-ahead solo home run in the eighth inning of Game 2 on Saturday night.
Oct 5, 2014, 1:09 AM EST
The Cardinals and Dodgers traded late homers, but it was Matt Kemp’s solo shot in the bottom of the eighth that allowed the Dodgers to emerge victorious, evening the NLDS at 1-1.
Oct 5, 2014, 12:43 AM EST
Can anybody stop Matt Carpenter in October?
Oct 4, 2014, 10:47 PM EST
The Dodgers scored a pair of runs in the third inning after benefiting from a reviewed tag play.
Oct 4, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Yadier Molina shoved home plate umpire Jerry Meals to get closer to Adrian Gonzalez during an argument.
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 0
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 47
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 38
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 34
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 52
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (77)