St. Louis Cardinals
Oct 7, 2014, 7:35 PM EST
More seventh-inning magic for the Cardinals.
Oct 7, 2014, 2:25 PM EST
Puig out, Ethier in.
Oct 7, 2014, 2:02 PM EST
Clayton Kershaw vs. Shelby Miller.
Oct 7, 2014, 7:59 AM EST
Dale Scott’s strike zone was pretty bad last night. But were the Dodgers harmed any more by it than the Cardinals were?
Oct 7, 2014, 6:36 AM EST
Both can be eliminated tonight, but both have hope: The Dodgers because their ace is on the mound. The Nationals because the Giants’ starter is no one’s idea of an ace.
Oct 7, 2014, 12:28 AM EST
Mattingly might try bringing himself out of the bullpen next.
Oct 7, 2014, 12:13 AM EST
The Cardinals are now just one win away from a trip to the NLCS.
Oct 6, 2014, 11:37 PM EST
The Dodgers’ bullpen remains a weakness.
Oct 6, 2014, 11:05 PM EST
The Dodgers were 0-for-7 with runners in scoring position before Ramirez’s hit.
Oct 6, 2014, 10:22 PM EST
Carpenter has homered in three straight games to begin the postseason.
Oct 6, 2014, 8:47 PM EST
He will, however, be fined by MLB.
Oct 6, 2014, 5:47 PM EST
Hyun-Jin Ryu vs. John Lackey.
Oct 6, 2014, 7:39 AM EST
John Lackey, the Cardinals and their Dodgers opponents may be our last hope at a four or five game division series.
Oct 5, 2014, 3:35 PM EST
NLDS Game 2 at Dodger Stadium on Saturday night was free of screaming and shoving, unlike Friday’s Game 1, but heated emotions are still simmering as the best-of-five shifts to Busch Stadium in St. Louis.
Oct 5, 2014, 1:25 AM EST
The Dodgers were able to even up the NLDS at 1-1 thanks to Matt Kemp’s go-ahead solo home run in the eighth inning of Game 2 on Saturday night.
Oct 5, 2014, 1:09 AM EST
The Cardinals and Dodgers traded late homers, but it was Matt Kemp’s solo shot in the bottom of the eighth that allowed the Dodgers to emerge victorious, evening the NLDS at 1-1.
Oct 5, 2014, 12:43 AM EST
Can anybody stop Matt Carpenter in October?
Oct 4, 2014, 10:47 PM EST
The Dodgers scored a pair of runs in the third inning after benefiting from a reviewed tag play.
Oct 4, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Yadier Molina shoved home plate umpire Jerry Meals to get closer to Adrian Gonzalez during an argument.
Oct 4, 2014, 6:05 PM EST
Lance Lynn opposes Zack Greinke on the mound in Game 2 of the NLDS in Los Angeles.
Oct 4, 2014, 10:19 AM EST
Things got tense between the Cardinals and Dodgers yesterday.
Oct 4, 2014, 8:57 AM EST
The Cardinals and Giants are aiming to head home with 2-0 series leads. Meanwhile, the Dodgers and Nationals will be looking to rebound after tough Game 1 losses.
Oct 3, 2014, 11:17 PM EST
A rundown of the oddities from Game 1 of the NLDS.
Oct 3, 2014, 10:47 PM EST
Game 1 of the NLDS went off-script and it turned out to be a fun match-up between bitter playoff rivals.
Oct 3, 2014, 9:38 PM EST
Thanks to Matt Carpenter and Matt Holliday, the Cardinals mounted a comeback against Clayton Kershaw and the Dodgers to take a four-run lead late in Game 1 of the NLDS.
- Report: Cuban infielder Hector Olivera could have damaged ulnar collateral ligament 1
- UPDATE: Hunter Pence out 6-8 weeks with fracture in left forearm 12
- MLBPA: leaks are from people “who want to see Josh Hamilton hurt personally and professionally” 10
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 142
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 45
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 6
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 6
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 372
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (372)
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene (144)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- That facts of Josh Hamilton’s case should not be a matter of public record (91)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (90)