Aug 26, 2015, 7:43 AM EDT
Apparently Carlos Gomez doesn’t play the game the right way. Such a criticism would have more weight from a team that didn’t get beat by 14 runs. I mean, how is THAT playing correctly?
Aug 20, 2015, 7:41 AM EDT
Henry Urrutia played the hero in Baltimore last night.
Aug 17, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
The Nats were everyone’s preseason favorites. Now they need to arrest their current skid or else face watching playoff baseball from their rec rooms.
Aug 9, 2015, 9:44 AM EDT
Strasburg was out for a little over a month because of a left oblique strain. He also missed time earlier this year with a trapezius strain.
Aug 8, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
Stephen Strasburg rejoins the Nationals’ rotation after healing from an oblique injury.
Aug 6, 2015, 9:01 PM EDT
With Stephen Strasburg due to return from the disabled list on Saturday, the Nationals are moving the struggling Doug Fister to the bullpen while keeping rookie Joe Ross in the starting rotation.
Aug 6, 2015, 1:53 PM EDT
Strasburg has been out since early July with a strained oblique muscle.
Aug 3, 2015, 9:36 PM EDT
Nationals right-hander Stephen Strasburg has been sidelined since July 4 with a left oblique strain, but it sounds like he’s rounding into form for the stretch run.
Jul 30, 2015, 4:44 PM EDT
No. 2 overall pick in the 2009 draft behind Stephen Strasburg.
Jul 28, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
Washington is getting healthier, but still not quite healthy.
Jul 27, 2015, 3:04 PM EDT
Strasburg is coming back from a strained oblique muscle.
Jul 25, 2015, 9:25 PM EDT
Stephen Strasburg will take the next step in his road to recovery from an oblique injury.
Jul 10, 2015, 2:55 PM EDT
Washington’s disabled list is crowded.
Jul 5, 2015, 4:15 PM EDT
Strasburg suffered the oblique strain Saturday in his start against the Giants. He had thrown 3 2/3 scoreless innings in that outing and was also sharp in his previous two starts since returning from a trapezius injury.
Jul 4, 2015, 12:39 PM EDT
Nationals right-hander Stephen Strasburg exited today’s start against the Giants in the top of the fourth inning due to an apparent injury to his left side.
Jun 26, 2015, 9:14 PM EDT
Max Scherzer isn’t the only Nationals starter who has been pitching well as of late.
Jun 25, 2015, 8:50 PM EDT
Max Scherzer will start tomorrow night against the Phillies, so the Nationals have a pretty good chance to keep it going.
Jun 24, 2015, 7:20 AM EDT
The kid does it again: Maikel Franco with five RBI against the Yankees.
Jun 23, 2015, 3:45 PM EDT
Strasburg was a mess before going on the DL.
Jun 17, 2015, 1:28 PM EDT
Strasburg struck out six, walked none, and allowed four hits.
Jun 15, 2015, 12:16 PM EDT
Two weeks after going on the disabled list with a strained trap muscle.
Jun 8, 2015, 7:01 PM EDT
With Astros prospect shortstop Carlos Correa about to make his major league tonight against the White Sox, it’s only fitting that we mention that Stephen Strasburg’s major league debut was five years ago today. And what a debut it was.
Jun 6, 2015, 11:42 AM EDT
Strasburg landed on the disabled list last weekend due to a left trapezius strain, but he’s already back on the mound.
Jun 2, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
The Nats’ would-be ace has been anything like it this season and now he’s on the shelf.
May 30, 2015, 2:46 PM EDT
After making an early exit from last night’s start against the Reds, Nationals right-hander Stephen Strasburg has been placed on the 15-day disabled list due to neck tightness.
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 0
- Pedro Martinez wonders if bad chemistry is the reason the Tigers and Mariners are out of contention 17
- Vote of non-confidence: Reds owner says manager Bryan Price won’t be fired before the season is over 7
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 57
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 6
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 40
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 80
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 78
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (199)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (121)