Jan 30, 2015, 4:26 PM EST
He hit .293 with 21 homers and a .930 OPS in 102 games last season, topping 200 plate appearances for the first time at age 31.
Jan 16, 2015, 9:58 PM EST
Find out what salaries arbitration-eligible players and their respective teams filed for ahead of Friday’s deadline.
Nov 11, 2014, 8:26 PM EST
Who might want a designated hitter this winter?
Oct 15, 2014, 4:35 PM EST
Ned Yost always bunts. Ned Yost always wins.
Oct 15, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
Miguel Gonzalez vs. Jason Vargas.
Oct 14, 2014, 5:47 PM EST
Jeremy Guthrie vs. Wei-Yin Chen.
Oct 11, 2014, 8:57 PM EST
Watch Royals center fielder Lorenzo Cain make an incredible snag in the sixth inning of ALCS Game 2 against the Orioles.
Oct 11, 2014, 1:17 PM EST
Yordano Ventura vs. Bud Norris.
Oct 10, 2014, 10:31 PM EST
The Orioles fell behind 5-1 but a three-run fifth inning helped them pull to within one run of the Royals in Game 1 of the ALCS.
Oct 10, 2014, 9:18 PM EST
The Royals battered Orioles starter Chris Tillman for four runs in the third inning of ALCS Game 1.
Oct 10, 2014, 5:17 PM EST
James Shields vs. Chris Tillman.
Oct 5, 2014, 7:47 PM EST
Watch the double play that ended ALDS Game 3, sending the Orioles into the ALCS.
Oct 5, 2014, 7:32 PM EST
The Orioles are headed to the ALCS after sweeping the Tigers in the ALDS with a 2-1 Game 3 win on Sunday.
Oct 5, 2014, 6:15 PM EST
The Orioles took a 2-0 lead in the sixth inning of ALDS Game 3 against the Tigers thanks to Nelson Cruz’s two-run home run off of David Price.
Oct 5, 2014, 5:59 PM EST
Alex Avila took a foul ball off of his facemask and was forced to leave ALDS Game 3 in the sixth inning.
Oct 5, 2014, 12:43 PM EST
Here are the starting lineups for Game 3 of the Orioles-Tigers series in Detroit …
Oct 2, 2014, 8:07 PM EST
Oct 2, 2014, 2:48 PM EST
Max Scherzer vs. Chris Tillman.
Oct 2, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Max Scherzer vs. Chris Tillman in the early evening, Jason Vargas vs. Jered Weaver for the nightcap.
Sep 29, 2014, 8:59 AM EST
Let’s meet our ten playoff teams and assess their strengths, weaknesses and overall outlook.
Sep 23, 2014, 11:53 PM EST
Orioles slugger Steve Pearce hasn’t appeared in a game since last Friday night because of soreness in his right wrist, but he was given a cortisone shot over the weekend and is beginning to feel much better.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 3
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 10
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 31
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 293
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (295)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)