Jun 26, 2015, 7:26 AM EDT
More like Jacob deGreat, am I right?
May 26, 2015, 6:51 AM EDT
Walking Mike Trout, running Bartolo Colon. Today’s ATH has everything.
May 22, 2015, 7:19 AM EDT
The Giants own the Dodgers at AT&T Park. And the Madison Bumgarner owned Clayton Kershaw. At least yesterday.
May 4, 2015, 11:19 AM EDT
Nearly a month ago Hardy was said to be “close” to starting a rehab stint.
Apr 8, 2015, 6:28 AM EDT
Mat Latos did not have the greatest new-team debut last night.
Apr 7, 2015, 6:20 AM EDT
Opening Day — real Opening Day, not that phony baloney Sunday night rebop — happened yesterday.
Apr 6, 2015, 7:40 PM EDT
The baserunner was out by 20 feet. And then he wasn’t.
Mar 21, 2015, 8:10 PM EDT
Kris Bryant’s incredibly hot spring continued on Saturday as he socked another pair of dingers.
Jan 30, 2015, 4:26 PM EDT
He hit .293 with 21 homers and a .930 OPS in 102 games last season, topping 200 plate appearances for the first time at age 31.
Jan 16, 2015, 9:58 PM EDT
Find out what salaries arbitration-eligible players and their respective teams filed for ahead of Friday’s deadline.
Nov 11, 2014, 8:26 PM EDT
Who might want a designated hitter this winter?
Oct 15, 2014, 4:35 PM EDT
Ned Yost always bunts. Ned Yost always wins.
Oct 15, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
Miguel Gonzalez vs. Jason Vargas.
Oct 14, 2014, 5:47 PM EDT
Jeremy Guthrie vs. Wei-Yin Chen.
Oct 11, 2014, 8:57 PM EDT
Watch Royals center fielder Lorenzo Cain make an incredible snag in the sixth inning of ALCS Game 2 against the Orioles.
Oct 11, 2014, 1:17 PM EDT
Yordano Ventura vs. Bud Norris.
Oct 10, 2014, 10:31 PM EDT
The Orioles fell behind 5-1 but a three-run fifth inning helped them pull to within one run of the Royals in Game 1 of the ALCS.
Oct 10, 2014, 9:18 PM EDT
The Royals battered Orioles starter Chris Tillman for four runs in the third inning of ALCS Game 1.
Oct 10, 2014, 5:17 PM EDT
James Shields vs. Chris Tillman.
Oct 5, 2014, 7:47 PM EDT
Watch the double play that ended ALDS Game 3, sending the Orioles into the ALCS.
Oct 5, 2014, 7:32 PM EDT
The Orioles are headed to the ALCS after sweeping the Tigers in the ALDS with a 2-1 Game 3 win on Sunday.
Oct 5, 2014, 6:15 PM EDT
The Orioles took a 2-0 lead in the sixth inning of ALDS Game 3 against the Tigers thanks to Nelson Cruz’s two-run home run off of David Price.
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 4
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 19
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 27
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 9
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)