Apr 27, 2014, 10:22 AM EDT
As first relayed by James Wagner at the Washington Post, the Nationals have placed outfielder Bryce Harper on the 15-day disabled list with a sprained left thumb. And more tests are being run.
Apr 19, 2014, 11:50 AM EDT
Denard Span had no issues during a brief minor league rehab assignment.
Apr 13, 2014, 1:43 PM EDT
It sounds like Denard Span’s concussion is fairly minor (if a brain injury can ever be considered minor).
Apr 12, 2014, 5:41 PM EDT
Nationals outfielder Denard Span suffered a concussion when he collided with Braves second baseman Dan Uggla last night.
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter passes Carl Yastrzemski for seventh on all-time hits list 14
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence 75
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 49
- Mariners’ interest in Matt Kemp is “very real” 29
- Astros players upset over Mark Appel’s promotion to Double-A, bullpen session in Houston 45
- Four theories about the Hall of Fame voting changes 24
- Troy Tulowitzki is visiting a sports hernia surgeon 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 29
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)