Apr 27, 2014, 10:22 AM EDT
As first relayed by James Wagner at the Washington Post, the Nationals have placed outfielder Bryce Harper on the 15-day disabled list with a sprained left thumb. And more tests are being run.
Apr 19, 2014, 11:50 AM EDT
Denard Span had no issues during a brief minor league rehab assignment.
Apr 13, 2014, 1:43 PM EDT
It sounds like Denard Span’s concussion is fairly minor (if a brain injury can ever be considered minor).
Apr 12, 2014, 5:41 PM EDT
Nationals outfielder Denard Span suffered a concussion when he collided with Braves second baseman Dan Uggla last night.
- Phillies officials “have contemplated the possibility of paying off” and releasing Ryan Howard 19
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 16
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 158
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 30
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (158)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (96)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)