Aug 18, 2015, 6:51 AM EDT
Other than a pitcher getting a comebacker to the face and a couple of walkoffs, it was kind of a quiet and boring night around MLB.
Jul 12, 2015, 12:37 PM EDT
Cabrera suffered the injury Saturday while scoring on a Rene Rivera RBI single. It looked like a bad strain, but he should be able to return before the end of the month.
Jun 8, 2015, 8:44 PM EDT
After a run of six high schoolers, Yankees take James Kaprielian at No. 16.
May 16, 2015, 7:10 PM EDT
Rays infielder Nick Franklin is all better after suffering a strained oblique near the end of spring training.
May 9, 2015, 8:57 PM EDT
Asdrubal Cabrera didn’t take too kindly to Adam Rosales elbowing him.
Apr 15, 2015, 10:24 PM EDT
Watch as Blue Jays left fielder Kevin Pillar climbs the wall to rob Tim Beckham of a home run …
Jun 1, 2014, 12:18 PM EDT
Rays outfielder Wil Myers has landed on the 15-day disabled list with a right wrist sprain that he suffered Friday night at Fenway Park.
Dec 13, 2013, 6:40 PM EDT
Sad news for the Rays. Marc Topkin of the Tampa Bay Times is reporting that former shortstop top prospect Tim Beckham will miss a significant portion of the 2014 season after tearing the ACL in his right knee. Beckham was taken by the Rays first overall in the 2008 draft. He made Baseball America’s top-100…
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 0
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 4
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 5
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 55
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 34
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)