Nov 3, 2014, 10:47 AM EST
“I mean, where else would I rather be?”
Oct 23, 2014, 6:49 PM EST
Tim Lincecum is being sent for an MRI regarding the lower back/side issue which caused him to exit from Game 2 of the World Series on Wednesday night.
Oct 23, 2014, 8:59 AM EST
The Freak was back last night. And he did OK, though he left with a stiff back.
Oct 22, 2014, 5:37 PM EST
“I was doing some stuff in the training room.”
Oct 19, 2014, 6:05 PM EST
Tim Lincecum woke up with a stiff neck and cut his workout short on Saturday, but is still expected to be ready when the World Series starts on Tuesday.
Oct 18, 2014, 6:15 PM EST
Madison Bumgarner and Jake Peavy will start Games 1 and 2 of the World Series against the Royals.
Oct 17, 2014, 7:26 AM EST
A handy checklist to help you decide who to root for in the Fall Classic
Oct 6, 2014, 2:48 PM EST
Giants manager Bruce Bochy also announced that Jake Peavy would start Game 5, if needed.
Oct 3, 2014, 12:06 PM EST
Michael Morse is out, but otherwise it’s as expected.
Sep 20, 2014, 1:50 PM EST
Hudson has a 9.92 ERA over four starts this month.
Sep 14, 2014, 12:20 AM EST
The Dodgers scored two touchdowns with the ensuing extra points, and kicked a field goal against the Giants on Saturday night. It was a bloodbath.
Aug 27, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
“That game was probably more impressive than a lot of no-hitters.”
Aug 25, 2014, 8:40 PM EST
Tim Lincecum is bullpen-bound after posting a 9.49 ERA over his last six starts
Aug 24, 2014, 6:05 PM EST
The struggling Tim Lincecum could be moved out of the Giants’ rotation in favor of Yusmeiro Petit, who has been on a roll.
Aug 18, 2014, 5:30 AM EST
An ump show in Detroit couldn’t stop the Mariners’ momentum.
Aug 1, 2014, 9:24 AM EST
He’s probably the fifth starter on this Tigers team at the moment. So why not?
Jul 23, 2014, 11:19 AM EST
The Giants’ 9-6 victory over the Phillies lasted 14 innings, involved 16 pitchers throwing 507 times to the plate, took five hours and 46 minutes, included more cramping than a track meet for septuagenarians and it finally ended 7 minutes before 1 a.m. Wednesday morning at Citizens Bank Park when Tim Lincecum really and truly recorded his first career save.
Jul 23, 2014, 7:17 AM EST
Jonathan Lucory hit two homers last night, including the walkoff.
Jul 21, 2014, 5:03 AM EST
You never shoot your arrows . . . when you’re sitting at the table. There’ll be time enough for shootin’ . . . when the game is done.
Jul 20, 2014, 6:10 PM EST
Odrisamer Despaigne is attempting to do something no Padres pitcher has ever done: throw a no-hitter.
Jul 20, 2014, 2:59 PM EST
Watch as Marlins third baseman Casey McGehee goes deep to left-center for a first-inning two-run homer off Giants starter Tim Lincecum on Sunday afternoon in Miami …
Jul 10, 2014, 11:03 AM EST
Yes, it’s Jeter day at HBT, apparently.
Jul 7, 2014, 11:19 AM EST
Tim Lincecum faced the Padres yesterday for the first time since no-hitting them on June 25, but rather than throwing his third no-hitter against San Diego in the past two years he merely settled for 6.1 innings of one-run ball–with three whole hits allowed!–in a Giants victory.
Jul 7, 2014, 5:00 AM EST
It’s Corey Kluber’s world. We’re all just living in it. We had no idea we were, though, because most of us don’t pay a heck of a lot of attention to Corey Kluber. Like, how are we supposed to know it’s his world anyway? What are we, psychic? Put up a sign.
Jul 2, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
He didn’t pull a Vander Meer, but he’s still rolling with the shutout innings.
- Report: Pablo Sandoval and the Red Sox agree to a five-year deal at close to $100 million 43
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 21
- Report: Red Sox finalizing a 5-year, $90 million deal with Hanley Ramirez 26
- MLB players react to Odell Beckham, Jr. catch on Sunday Night Football 23
- Report: Red Sox make $95 million offer to Pablo Sandoval 77
- White Sox sign Adam LaRoche to two-year, $25 million deal 35
- Report: Red Sox offer Jon Lester six years, $110-120 million 72
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” 130
- Braves and Cardinals swap Jason Heyward and Shelby Miller in blockbuster deal (157)
- Giancarlo Stanton’s contract is backloaded. REALLY backloaded. (148)
- Blue Jays sign Russell Martin to five-year, $82 million deal (135)
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” (130)
- Sexual assualt charges reinstated against Tigers pitcher Evan Reed (129)