Toronto Blue Jays
Nov 23, 2014, 7:15 PM EST
The Marlins have discussed swapping Nathan Eovaldi for Wade Miley.
Nov 20, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
The White Sox are apparently one of three teams showing interest in free agent outfielder Melky Cabrera.
Nov 19, 2014, 8:15 PM EST
Sergio Santos had a dreadful 2014 season, posting an 8.57 ERA, 2.19 WHIP, and 29/18 K/BB ratio in 21 innings for the Blue Jays while battling a lingering right forearm issue. He’s a free agent now and will be looking to revitalize his career with any team that will have him.
Nov 19, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
Francisco is arbitration eligible and projected to make about $2.2 million in 2015.
Nov 18, 2014, 11:46 PM EST
The Blue Jays opened their purse strings in a big way on Monday, agreeing to terms with Canada native Russell Martin on a five-year, $82 million free agent contract. Was there a marketing aspect to it?
Nov 18, 2014, 11:50 AM EST
He’d be an upgrade behind the plate for plenty of teams .
Nov 18, 2014, 11:03 AM EST
This could suggest that the Blue Jays are gonna make some more noise this offseason.
Nov 17, 2014, 11:30 PM EST
The Blue Jays are considering Andrew Miller as a potential replacement for Casey Janssen.
Nov 17, 2014, 10:45 PM EST
Melky Cabrera isn’t likely to be back with the Blue Jays after they signed Russell Martin to a big contract on Monday.
Nov 16, 2014, 12:44 PM EST
FOX Sports’ Jon Morosi reports that the Blue Jays front office has “established contact” with the reps for free agent infielder Hanley Ramirez, but then adds that the Jays are “not actively pursuing him now.”
Nov 13, 2014, 11:03 AM EST
This time it’s Jon Niese who gets the treatment.
Nov 12, 2014, 11:43 PM EST
Shi Davidi of Canada’s Sportsnet reports that the Blue Jays have traded outfielder Anthony Gose to the Tigers for second base prospect Devon Travis.
Nov 11, 2014, 10:48 PM EST
Your one-stop shop for all of the offseason signings.
Nov 11, 2014, 8:26 PM EST
Who might want a designated hitter this winter?
Nov 10, 2014, 5:33 PM EST
Nov 10, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
Will David Robertson accept his to stay with the Yankees? Will anyone?
Nov 7, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Teams, in practice, build the risk of PED offenders testing positive again into their offers. But apparently they need protection, even from themselves.
Nov 6, 2014, 6:01 PM EST
The Silver Slugger Award is given annually to the top offensive player at each position in both the American League and the National League. Votes are cast by MLB’s coaches and managers.
Nov 3, 2014, 5:17 PM EST
A total of 12 players got a qualifying offer, but will any accept?
Nov 2, 2014, 4:12 PM EST
The Blue Jays sent first baseman Adam Lind to the Brewers on Saturday for right-hander Marco Estrada, clearing up some payroll space and adding depth to their starting pitching staff. Now the Jays may deal from that pitching depth to fill another area of need.
Nov 2, 2014, 2:55 PM EST
Michael Hill, the Marlins’ president of baseball operations, was a guest Sunday on MLB Network Radio with Jim Bowden and Jim Duquette. Among the topics: the club’s future with Giancarlo Stanton …
Nov 1, 2014, 9:50 PM EST
It sounds like Blue Jays GM Alex Anthopoulos expects outfielder Melky Cabrera to hit free agency, though he still thinks they may eventually be able to work out a deal.
Nov 1, 2014, 5:34 PM EST
The game, which will begin at 8 p.m. ET, will be shown on MLB Network and can be streamed live on MLB.com.
Nov 1, 2014, 3:13 PM EST
While the Blue Jays declined Justin Smoak’s option, he is still under team control for one more season and will now go through the arbitration process.
Nov 1, 2014, 2:42 PM EST
Cabrera is primed to cash in as a free agent after batting .301/.351/.458 with 16 home runs and 73 RBI over 139 games this past season.
- Report: Pablo Sandoval and the Red Sox agree to a five-year deal at close to $100 million 54
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 23
- Report: Red Sox finalizing a 5-year, $90 million deal with Hanley Ramirez 26
- MLB players react to Odell Beckham, Jr. catch on Sunday Night Football 23
- Report: Red Sox make $95 million offer to Pablo Sandoval 77
- White Sox sign Adam LaRoche to two-year, $25 million deal 35
- Report: Red Sox offer Jon Lester six years, $110-120 million 72
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” 130
- Braves and Cardinals swap Jason Heyward and Shelby Miller in blockbuster deal (157)
- Giancarlo Stanton’s contract is backloaded. REALLY backloaded. (148)
- Blue Jays sign Russell Martin to five-year, $82 million deal (135)
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” (130)
- Sexual assualt charges reinstated against Tigers pitcher Evan Reed (129)