Toronto Blue Jays
May 8, 2014, 6:57 AM EST
Miami: kings of the walkoff win.
May 6, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
I like to say “hammie.”
May 6, 2014, 10:40 AM EST
Buster Olney pulls out his McCarthy mask and shakes his finger at Melky Cabrera
May 6, 2014, 6:40 AM EST
Four shutouts headlined Monday night’s action
May 5, 2014, 5:00 AM EST
What a fun, relaxing weekend. Not just for all of us who watched races and sipped julep. It was relaxing for Carlos Beltran too.
May 4, 2014, 11:22 AM EST
Mark Buehrle is one of the more durable pitchers in the major leagues and could be dangled by the Blue Jays at this year’s trade deadline.
May 3, 2014, 10:55 PM EST
Pitching prospect Marcus Stroman will get his first shot in the big leagues as the Blue Jays called him up late Saturday night.
May 3, 2014, 7:45 PM EST
David Freese was just starting to get on a roll before being hit on his right index finger with a pitch on Friday night.
May 3, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
The Blue Jays will rely on a closer-by-committee after removing Sergio Santos from the closer’s role.
May 3, 2014, 6:05 PM EST
Brandon Morrow is back on the disabled list, this time with a finger injury. This marks the fourth consecutive year in which he’s landed on the DL.
May 3, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
Adam Eaton left Friday’s game with a right hamstring strain and is headed to the disabled list.
May 3, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
With the Blue Jays looking for offense, Brett Lawrie found himself back at second base last night. He wasn’t exactly thrilled.
May 2, 2014, 6:29 AM EST
Let’s play two! Three times! And let’s have a sweep in all three of them!
Apr 30, 2014, 6:18 AM EST
The Yankees Bleacher Creatures chanted “You sold out!” at Robinson Cano. The world is made for people who aren’t cursed with self-awareness.
Apr 28, 2014, 9:20 PM EST
The Blue Jays will call up Chris Getz to replace Ryan Goins on the active roster.
Apr 27, 2014, 3:08 PM EST
Pretty cool note from Sunday’s series finale between the Red Sox and Blue Jays at Toronto’s Rogers Centre …
Apr 26, 2014, 7:35 PM EST
Marcus Stroman, rated the #27 prospect entering the season by Baseball Prospectus, could make his MLB debut for the Blue Jays soon.
Apr 26, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
He still probably performed better than the guy calling the balls and strikes.
Apr 23, 2014, 6:35 AM EST
Pitching porn in Atlanta. Graphic, hard core pitching porn.
Apr 21, 2014, 12:46 PM EST
You probably know this, but the Kansas City Royals single season home run record is 36, and Steve Balboni set it almost 30 years ago.
Apr 20, 2014, 8:52 AM EST
Mark Buehrle pitched seven innings of shutout ball and Jose Reyes had an RBI single in his first game back from a hamstring strain as Toronto rolled to a 5-0 win over the Indians on Saturday afternoon in Cleveland. Buehrle yielded just four hits and is now 4-0 on the season with a 0.64 ERA in 28 innings.
Apr 18, 2014, 11:55 PM EST
The Blue Jays get a shortstop back, but lose their designated hitter.
Apr 18, 2014, 10:50 PM EST
Giancarlo Stanton does Giancarlo Stanton things.
Apr 18, 2014, 6:47 AM EST
Adam Wainwright turned in the latest of several dominant pitching performances around Major League Baseball this week.
Apr 17, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
The Twins scored six runs on one hit, eight walks (!) and three wild pitches in the bottom of the eighth inning tonight.
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 65
- Trea Turner’s agent is unhappy his client is in limbo after trade to Nationals 31
- Nexen Heroes accept Jung-Ho Kang posting fee from unidentified MLB team 21
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 15
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 64
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 144
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 26
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)