Toronto Blue Jays
Jun 22, 2015, 8:20 PM EDT
Phil Coke’s brief stint with the Blue Jays is over.
Jun 20, 2015, 10:57 AM EDT
The Blue Jays were linked to Francisco Rodriguez when he was a free agent over the winter and now the team has reportedly been in contact with the Brewers about a trade.
Jun 19, 2015, 9:38 PM EDT
Marco Estrada lost his no-hitter in the eighth inning against the Orioles.
Jun 19, 2015, 10:33 AM EDT
His father died on Tuesday. R.A. Dickey gutted out a win last night.
Jun 19, 2015, 7:18 AM EDT
A walkoff balk is just the latest weird occurrence in a weird week of baseball.
Jun 18, 2015, 7:24 AM EDT
More blowouts. More position players pitching. A couple of heroic performances. We had a little of everything last night.
Jun 17, 2015, 7:10 AM EDT
Three position players pitched last night. Maybe it was that or maybe it was something else, but I feel the need this morning to grapple with our place in a harsh and uncaring universe.
Jun 15, 2015, 11:19 PM EDT
The Mets came from behind to beat the Blue Jays 4-3 in 11 innings tonight at Citi Field, snapping Toronto’s winning streak at 11 games.
Jun 15, 2015, 7:40 AM EDT
Miguel Cabrera thought about leasing Corey Kluber but he talked with his financial advisor and determined that owning him was the better option.
Jun 14, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
The surging Blue Jays extended their winning streak to 11 games on Sunday.
Jun 14, 2015, 8:39 AM EDT
Russell Martin’s go-ahead home run in the top of the 11th inning Saturday in Boston gave the Blue Jays a 5-4 win over the Red Sox. It was the 10th victory in a row for Toronto …
Jun 13, 2015, 5:28 PM EDT
Russell Martin played hero for the second straight day as the Blue Jays defeated the Red Sox 5-4 in 11 innings this afternoon at Fenway Park in Boston.
Jun 13, 2015, 4:55 PM EDT
With the Athletics looking like one of the few obvious sellers leading up to the July 31 non-waiver trade deadline, reliever Tyler Clippard figures to be a popular name.
Jun 13, 2015, 8:56 AM EDT
A quick recap of a busy Friday around MLB, including a huge comeback by the Blue Jays.
Jun 12, 2015, 9:25 PM EDT
Justin Smoak: now with a triple!
Jun 12, 2015, 3:49 PM EDT
Viciedo has been out of work since since March.
Jun 11, 2015, 7:01 AM EDT
Blue Jays right-hander Scott Copeland was terrific in his first major league start Wednesday afternoon against the Marlins, firing seven innings of one-run ball in a 7-2 win at Rogers Centre in Toronto.
Jun 10, 2015, 4:06 PM EDT
Maybe they didn’t need a closer after all.
Jun 10, 2015, 7:00 AM EDT
Tuesday night belonged to Giants rookie right-hander Chris Heston, who threw the first no-hitter of the 2015 season against the Mets at Citi Field. But how about those Toronto Blue Jays?
Jun 9, 2015, 6:13 PM EDT
The cortisone injection apparently did the trick.
Jun 7, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Chris Colabello has been an unlikely contributor to the Blue Jays this season, proving it once more on Sunday against the Astros.
Jun 7, 2015, 12:57 PM EDT
Edwin Encarnacion made an early exit from Saturday’s game against the Astros and he is not in the Blue Jays’ starting lineup for Sunday afternoon’s series finale.
Jun 3, 2015, 7:03 AM EDT
Everybody got a piece of Lloyd McClendon’s mind last night.
May 30, 2015, 9:27 PM EDT
The Blue Jays have signed lefty reliever Phil Coke to a minor league deal.
May 28, 2015, 7:28 AM EDT
Noah Syndergaard did it all.
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 70
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 47
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 9
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- Clayton Kershaw blanks the Angels over eight innings, runs consecutive scoreless innings streak to 37 20
- Clayton Kershaw and Mike Trout make MLB history in Saturday’s matchup 14
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)