Toronto Blue Jays
Apr 23, 2015, 11:50 AM EDT
Josh Thole is up from Triple-A.
Apr 23, 2015, 7:37 AM EDT
Roberto Kelly is all like “Me? I didn’t do nothin’?” And Mattingly is all like “dude, really?” And Blanco is all like “[whistles innocently]”
Apr 22, 2015, 10:35 PM EDT
Jose Bautista has been experiencing pain in his right shoulder for over a week and he aggravated it Tuesday night when he tried to throw out Delmon Young at first base from his position in right field.
Apr 22, 2015, 9:05 AM EDT
This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.
Apr 22, 2015, 6:50 AM EDT
Runs in bunches and three nice nights from three former heroes who, it turns out, were only mostly dead.
Apr 20, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
“You can’t do anything to fix it.”
Apr 20, 2015, 6:44 AM EDT
Nelson Cruz has eight homers on the young season. And a line that looks like something Barry Bonds put up over the course of four seasons.
Apr 17, 2015, 6:20 PM EDT
Mark Buehrle, baseball’s timeless left-hander, is reportedly considering retiring after the season.
Apr 17, 2015, 3:41 PM EDT
Ryan Goins, who was called up from Triple-A, is expected to be Reyes’ primary fill-in at shortstop.
Apr 16, 2015, 11:00 PM EDT
Things got a little heated between the Rays and Blue Jays on Thursday.
Apr 16, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
Jose Reyes has been trying to play through an oblique injury of late. That usually doesn’t end well.
Apr 16, 2015, 2:48 PM EDT
Redmond has been a mess this season, allowing eight runs in four innings.
Apr 16, 2015, 7:09 AM EDT
Reverse mohawks and farts in cars. With all of the openers and home openers and hoopla over with, yep, we’re settling into the regular season nicely.
Apr 15, 2015, 10:24 PM EDT
Watch as Blue Jays left fielder Kevin Pillar climbs the wall to rob Tim Beckham of a home run …
Apr 15, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
Daniel Norris thought it went 700 feet. Not quite. But pretty darn far.
Apr 15, 2015, 9:24 AM EDT
A wise man once said: if a cow can’t eat it, I’m not playing on it.
Apr 14, 2015, 3:11 PM EDT
Turns out that, in reality, he DOES want to respect the game.
Apr 14, 2015, 7:15 AM EDT
Mookie Betts had himself a day.
Apr 13, 2015, 7:02 AM EDT
Two homers in one game entitles Miguel Cabrera to some flex time.
Apr 11, 2015, 11:35 AM EDT
The Yankees don’t appear to be backing down from previous threats to take Alex Rodriguez to arbitration over his $30 million marketing agreement, which would pay him $6 million for each of five home run milestones.
Apr 11, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
The Reds won in their final at-bat for the fourth time in four games to start the season. Tigers pitching finally yielded an earned run. Mark Buehrle won his 200th career game. Friday had a lot of interesting results.
Apr 10, 2015, 9:25 PM EDT
Mark Buehrle has become the 116th pitcher to win at least 200 games in his career.
Apr 10, 2015, 2:50 PM EDT
Harper has three seasons and more than 1,500 plate appearances of experience in the big leagues, including two All-Star games and a Rookie of the Year award.
Apr 10, 2015, 6:50 AM EDT
Trevor Bauer struck out eleven, walked five and gave up no hits. In addition he hit the sportswriter, the public address announcer, the bull mascot twice . . .
Apr 9, 2015, 9:21 PM EDT
It was his first home run since September 20, 2013 and the 655th of his career.
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 54
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 5
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 16
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 8
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 38
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 20
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)