Toronto Blue Jays
Jun 12, 2015, 9:25 PM EDT
Justin Smoak: now with a triple!
Jun 12, 2015, 3:49 PM EDT
Viciedo has been out of work since since March.
Jun 11, 2015, 7:01 AM EDT
Blue Jays right-hander Scott Copeland was terrific in his first major league start Wednesday afternoon against the Marlins, firing seven innings of one-run ball in a 7-2 win at Rogers Centre in Toronto.
Jun 10, 2015, 4:06 PM EDT
Maybe they didn’t need a closer after all.
Jun 10, 2015, 7:00 AM EDT
Tuesday night belonged to Giants rookie right-hander Chris Heston, who threw the first no-hitter of the 2015 season against the Mets at Citi Field. But how about those Toronto Blue Jays?
Jun 9, 2015, 6:13 PM EDT
The cortisone injection apparently did the trick.
Jun 7, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Chris Colabello has been an unlikely contributor to the Blue Jays this season, proving it once more on Sunday against the Astros.
Jun 7, 2015, 12:57 PM EDT
Edwin Encarnacion made an early exit from Saturday’s game against the Astros and he is not in the Blue Jays’ starting lineup for Sunday afternoon’s series finale.
Jun 3, 2015, 7:03 AM EDT
Everybody got a piece of Lloyd McClendon’s mind last night.
May 30, 2015, 9:27 PM EDT
The Blue Jays have signed lefty reliever Phil Coke to a minor league deal.
May 28, 2015, 7:28 AM EDT
Noah Syndergaard did it all.
May 27, 2015, 7:21 AM EDT
Four walkoff wins last night.
May 26, 2015, 6:51 AM EDT
Walking Mike Trout, running Bartolo Colon. Today’s ATH has everything.
May 25, 2015, 8:14 PM EDT
Blue Jays slugger Jose Bautista hasn’t been able to play in the field since April 21 due a nagging shoulder injury, but he hopes to change that soon.
May 25, 2015, 2:30 PM EDT
“Don’t they want to win a championship?”
May 24, 2015, 10:25 PM EDT
Veteran shortstop Jose Reyes will return to the Blue Jays on Monday after dealing with a cracked rib.
May 22, 2015, 10:25 PM EDT
Nelson Cruz kept pace with Bryce Harper, taking back the MLB lead in home runs shortly after losing it.
May 22, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
Travis has been a huge bright spot for Toronto this season.
May 22, 2015, 7:19 AM EDT
The Giants own the Dodgers at AT&T Park. And the Madison Bumgarner owned Clayton Kershaw. At least yesterday.
May 20, 2015, 6:35 PM EDT
Blue Jays second baseman Devon Travis has been bothered by discomfort around his left shoulder — or, more accurately, his left collarbone — since a bad hop caught him there on April 30.
May 20, 2015, 4:27 PM EDT
Reyes has been on the disabled list since late April with a cracked rib.
May 20, 2015, 9:20 AM EDT
I’m guessing he’ll get a token “won’t someone think of the children?!” fine.
May 19, 2015, 6:10 AM EDT
Not a full schedule yesterday but all but one game was decided by one run. And Josh Donaldson probably needs to have his mouth washed out with Lifebuoy.
May 18, 2015, 11:01 AM EDT
He’s not wrong.
May 18, 2015, 6:01 AM EDT
I know, Shelby. I can’t believe the “Mad Men” finale either.
- Sandy Alderson is not going to “roll over” for Scott Boras and shut down Matt Harvey 64
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 50
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 58
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 24
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 146
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 145
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (146)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (101)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (90)