Feb 2, 2015, 2:50 PM EST
Laird spent the past two seasons in Atlanta.
Jan 10, 2015, 11:48 AM EST
The Diamondbacks have asked the Cubs about Welington Castillo and the Blue Jays about Dioner Navarro, but general manager Dave Stewart says the club isn’t making much progress in trade talks.
Mar 31, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
After losing out on backup catcher job in the spring, Henry Blanco joins Arizona’s coaching staff.
Aug 26, 2013, 7:10 PM EST
The Diamondbacks will open play tonight 9.5 games behind the Dodgers in the NL West and seven back for a Wild Card spot, but while it will take a remarkable run to secure a playoff spot, they are getting reinforcements back for the stretch run. Steve Gilbert of MLB.com reports that catcher Miguel Montero and…
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 10
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 8
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 279
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 17
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 85
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 49
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks 131
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 66
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (279)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Gregg Zaun says young players should be physically abused and hazed by veterans. So they can learn respect. (105)