Nov 27, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
Your one-stop shop for all of the offseason signings.
Nov 23, 2014, 10:20 PM EST
Giants receiver Odell Beckham, Jr. made a ridiculous catch on Sunday Night Football. MLB players reacted to it on Twitter.
Nov 21, 2014, 7:35 PM EST
The White Sox have signed first baseman Adam LaRoche to a two-year, $25 million deal.
Nov 20, 2014, 6:05 PM EST
The Pirates picked up Pedro Florimon off waivers from the Nationals on Thursday evening.
Nov 20, 2014, 12:14 PM EST
Zimmermann has just one season remaining until he’s eligible for free agency and the 28-year-old right-hander is in line for a massive payday.
Nov 19, 2014, 9:22 PM EST
The Marlins have some money to spend, and free agent first baseman Adam LaRoche appears to be among their targets.
Nov 19, 2014, 5:03 PM EST
There may be a shiny new HDMI cable in Souza’s future.
Nov 18, 2014, 10:17 PM EST
ESPN’s Jayson Stark reported Tuesday afternoon that the Marlins have shown “aggressive interest” in free agent first baseman Adam LaRoche. Now we can go ahead and add a few more teams to the list.
Nov 18, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
What’s with all the aggression today?
Nov 14, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
Frandsen will fill his usual utility man role at age 33 after hitting .259 with one homer and a .608 OPS in 105 games this season.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
The Nationals are close to a deal that would allow them to avoid arbitration with utilityman Kevin Frandsen.
Nov 13, 2014, 1:13 PM EST
And now he’s one year away from free agency.
Nov 12, 2014, 10:47 AM EST
Danny Espinosa has been a mess for the past two seasons.
Nov 11, 2014, 9:08 PM EST
The Cubs could bolster their pitching staff without signing Max Scherzer or Jon Lester.
Nov 11, 2014, 8:26 PM EST
Who might want a designated hitter this winter?
Nov 11, 2014, 6:33 PM EST
He’s the fourth rookie manager to win the award.
Nov 6, 2014, 7:15 PM EST
Ramirez, 33, batted .273/.305/.408 with 15 home runs, 73 RBI, and 21 stolen bases over 158 games this season.
Nov 6, 2014, 6:01 PM EST
The Silver Slugger Award is given annually to the top offensive player at each position in both the American League and the National League. Votes are cast by MLB’s coaches and managers.
Nov 5, 2014, 3:21 PM EST
Baseball players: they are not like most other professional athletes.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Including writeups for the top 63, because we’re not always all about round numbers.
Oct 30, 2014, 4:16 PM EST
Both players are now free agents.
Oct 30, 2014, 3:50 PM EST
After a disappointing first season in Washington he bounced back to hit .302 with 31 steals and a .771 OPS, leading the league with 184 hits.
Oct 28, 2014, 6:09 PM EST
CSNWashington.com’s Mark Zuckerman reports that right-handed pitcher Ross Ohlendorf has elected to become a free agent after being activated from the 60-day disabled list Wednesday and outrighted off the Nationals’ 40-man roster.
Oct 28, 2014, 9:07 AM EST
The most famous Cowboys fan in Washington D.C. probably had a bad night last night.
Oct 24, 2014, 5:40 PM EST
Jordan pitched well in nine starts for the Nationals as a 24-year-old rookie last season, but then went 0-3 with a 5.61 ERA in five starts this year before being shut down in June.
- Yasmany Tomas signs a six-year, $68.5 million deal with the Diamondbacks 86
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap 161
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 35
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 68
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 43
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 26
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap (161)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (138)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (136)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)