Oct 8, 2014, 12:01 AM EDT
We’ve got a wild one going on in San Francisco.
Oct 7, 2014, 5:40 PM EDT
Gio Gonzalez vs. Ryan Vogelsong.
Oct 7, 2014, 6:36 AM EDT
Both can be eliminated tonight, but both have hope: The Dodgers because their ace is on the mound. The Nationals because the Giants’ starter is no one’s idea of an ace.
Oct 6, 2014, 8:16 PM EDT
There was more than meets the eye to Monday’s game-altering play.
Oct 6, 2014, 7:59 PM EDT
Facing elimination, the Nationals got a big start out of Doug Fister.
Oct 6, 2014, 1:47 PM EDT
Doug Fister vs. Madison Bumgarner.
Oct 5, 2014, 7:04 PM EDT
Matt Williams says he kicked himself “all night” for taking out Jordan Zimmermann with two outs in the ninth inning in Game 2 of the NLDS against the Giants on Saturday night. But was his decision really wrong?
Oct 5, 2014, 12:02 AM EDT
The Giants very nearly lost Game 2 of the NLDS against the Nationals, but rallied with two outs in the ninth inning to force a tie before finally emerging victorious after 18 innings thanks to a Brandon Belt solo home run.
Oct 4, 2014, 8:42 PM EDT
Yet more drama in the 2014 post-season: the Giants seemed destined to be victims of a Jordan Zimmermann shutout, but rallied with two outs in the ninth to send Game 2 of the NLDS into extra innings.
Oct 4, 2014, 2:38 PM EDT
Tim Hudson vs. Jordan Zimmermann.
Oct 3, 2014, 2:14 PM EDT
Jake Peavy vs. Stephen Strasburg.
Oct 3, 2014, 11:40 AM EDT
It’s rather surprising to see Soriano there.
Aug 21, 2014, 11:19 AM EDT
The events taking place each evening on South Capitol Street are beginning to defy explanation.
Aug 19, 2014, 6:42 AM EDT
The Nats win the close ones. They win the not-so-close ones. They win the tame ones. And last night, they won a wild one.
Aug 18, 2014, 11:01 PM EDT
The Nationals have won seven straight, including three in a row in walk-off fashion.
Aug 17, 2014, 9:37 AM EDT
Watch as Nationals catcher Wilson Ramos beats the Pirates on Saturday with this walkoff ground-rule double …
Aug 9, 2014, 8:57 AM EDT
A quick recap of a busy Friday in MLB, including a long-awaited win for the Braves.
Aug 4, 2014, 11:10 PM EDT
Wilson Ramos is expected to be away from the Nationals for the next three days.
Jun 26, 2014, 6:05 PM EDT
The first-place Washington Nationals got a much-needed boost when they activated catcher Wilson Ramos from the disabled list on Thursday.
Jun 23, 2014, 7:50 PM EDT
Nationals catcher Wilson Ramos has only appeared in 24 games this season due to a pair of stints on the disabled list.
Jun 19, 2014, 6:31 PM EDT
The injury bug bit Wilson Ramos yet again earlier this month when he landed on the disabled list with a strained right hamstring, but he’s moving closer to rejoining the Nationals.
Jun 11, 2014, 8:17 PM EDT
Nationals catcher Wilson Ramos has some of the best batted-ball distance in the major leagues and has been considered a future star since earning National League Rookie of the Year votes in 2011. But the dude just can’t seem to stay healthy.
Jun 11, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
The Nats’ catcher continues to be snakebitten.
May 31, 2014, 11:45 PM EDT
Nationals catcher Wilson Ramos captured baseball’s elusive five-ball walk on Friday against the Rangers.
May 27, 2014, 11:50 AM EDT
All season the theory has been that once the Nats get their guys back, the offense will start clicking. But when, exactly, will that happen?
- Mike Trout, Giancarlo Stanton win the Hank Aaron Award 1
- World Series, Game 4: Royals vs. Giants lineups 1
- Report: Rays owner Stuart Sternberg has discussed moving the team to Montreal 46
- Dave Dombrowski on Miguel Cabrera: “It’s worse than what we ever would have anticipated” 26
- World Series Reset: Can the Giants even things up? 4
- Behind strong bullpen, Royals edge Giants 3-2 to take a 2-1 World Series lead 35
- Paul Konerko, Jimmy Rollins named co-winners of the Roberto Clemente Award 4
- The greatest trick this Royals bullpen ever pulled … 3
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (143)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (101)