Feb 24, 2015, 12:45 PM EST
Molina’s younger brother, Yadier Molina, is the Cardinals’ starting catcher.
Feb 23, 2015, 11:17 AM EST
Break glass in case of emergency.
Jan 29, 2015, 11:22 AM EST
Good luck, Devin.
Jan 15, 2015, 3:15 PM EST
Cruz has been Yadier Molina’s primary understudy since 2012.
Dec 19, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
One player the Padres did NOT get.
Nov 8, 2014, 8:57 AM EST
This is Molina’s third Platinum Glove Award in the four-year history of the award.
Nov 4, 2014, 8:29 PM EST
The 2014 Gold Glove Award winners have been announced. Now you can help determine who wins the 2014 Platinum Glove — given each year (since 2011) to the top defensive player in each league.
Nov 4, 2014, 7:05 PM EST
The 2014 Rawlings Gold Glove Award recipients are being revealed during an hour-long special airing right now (7:00 p.m. ET) on ESPN2. We will list all of the winners here, position-by-position, as they are announced by the Baseball Tonight crew …
Oct 23, 2014, 1:47 PM EST
On your mark. Get set. Complain!
Oct 19, 2014, 9:25 PM EST
A.J. Pierzynski wants to play baseball again in 2015, it just won’t be with the Cardinals.
Oct 17, 2014, 12:20 AM EST
The decision that doomed the Cardinals.
Oct 16, 2014, 9:36 PM EST
Game 5 of the NLCS has already been a wild, seesaw affair.
Oct 16, 2014, 7:09 PM EST
Yadier Molina hasn’t played since suffering a left oblique strain in Game 2 of the NLCS against the Giants on Sunday.
Oct 15, 2014, 6:21 PM EST
Yadier Molina has remained on the Cardinals’ postseason roster despite suffering a strained left oblique in Game 2 of the NLCS — an injury that often takes over three weeks to recover from. But it doesn’t sound like we’ll be seeing him in St. Louis’ starting lineup for the remainder of this series.
Oct 15, 2014, 4:33 PM EST
Shelby Miller vs. Ryan Vogelsong.
Oct 15, 2014, 7:17 AM EST
For the Orioles, it’ll take a miracle. Meanwhile the Giants seek to take control.
Oct 14, 2014, 1:05 PM EST
Mike Matheny goes with A.J. Pierzynski as Yadier Molina’s replacement.
Oct 13, 2014, 6:18 PM EST
Yadier Molina was forced to exit Game 2 of the NLCS against the Giants last night due to an oblique injury, but Cardinals manager Mike Matheny confirmed this afternoon that he will remain on the team’s roster.
Oct 13, 2014, 1:47 PM EST
Neither option to replace Yadier Molina is appealing.
Oct 13, 2014, 12:59 AM EST
It’s better than being down 0-2, but…
Oct 12, 2014, 11:47 PM EST
The Giants tied the game in the top of the ninth inning of NLCS Game 2 in an unusual way.
Oct 12, 2014, 10:45 PM EST
The middle innings haven’t been kind to the Cardinals in Game 2 of the NLCS against the Giants.
Oct 12, 2014, 10:24 PM EST
Yadier Molina left in the sixth inning of NLCS Game 2 with an injury.
Oct 12, 2014, 9:54 PM EST
There were four questionable managerial decisions made in the bottom of the fourth inning of NLCS Game 2 between the Cardinals and Giants.
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 31
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 289
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks 131
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 67
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (289)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)