Jun 5, 2015, 8:20 AM EDT
Out since April 24 with a hamstring injury.
Jun 3, 2015, 10:11 PM EDT
Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said Puig should be able to return to the active major league roster sometime next week if he’s able to avoid further setbacks.
Jun 2, 2015, 1:13 PM EDT
Van Slyke has been pushed into extended action by injuries to Carl Crawford and Yasiel Puig.
Jun 1, 2015, 9:58 PM EDT
Yasiel Puig’s first attempt at a minor league rehab assignment was halted about a month ago due to a setback with his left hamstring strain, but he’s starting to ramp things up again.
Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base
May 29, 2015, 11:41 PM EDT
Bryce Harper was hit square in the back with a fastball and had the gall not to sprint immediately to first base. What nerve!
May 14, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
Andre Ethier has been killing the ball as Puig’s fill-in and the Dodgers are winning.
May 12, 2015, 9:44 PM EDT
Yasiel Puig was lifted from a rehab game Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga after reaggravating his left hamstring strain while running to first base.
May 11, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
If Puig’s not going to do it anymore, thank God we have Bryce.
May 10, 2015, 10:55 AM EDT
Yasiel Puig reaggravated his left hamstring strain Friday while running to first base in a rehab game at High-A Rancho Cucamonga, and the Dodgers hope to find out Sunday how big of a setback it will be.
May 8, 2015, 11:50 PM EDT
The Dodgers are likely to activate Yasiel Puig from the disabled list on Monday.
May 6, 2015, 7:56 PM EDT
Some very good news here for the Dodgers …
May 6, 2015, 7:04 AM EDT
This is easily the most photo and video-heavy ATH of all time. Mostly because pitchers did things with bats and teams wore throwbacks last night.
May 2, 2015, 11:05 AM EDT
Puig is currently sidelined with a strained left hamstring, but he’s nearing his return to the Dodgers.
Apr 28, 2015, 7:05 PM EDT
Some more rough news here for the Dodgers’ outfield, which is already absent Yasiel Puig.
Apr 28, 2015, 12:16 PM EDT
Crawford may be joining Yasiel Puig on the shelf.
Apr 26, 2015, 2:58 PM EDT
Two important Dodgers are now on the shelf.
Apr 25, 2015, 10:20 AM EDT
Could a trip to the disabled list be in Yasiel Puig’s future?
Apr 21, 2015, 6:53 PM EDT
From beat writer Dylan Hernandez of the Los Angeles Times comes word that Yasiel Puig will be back in the Dodgers’ starting lineup on Tuesday night against the Giants after appearing in just one game over the last eight days because of a left hamstring injury.
Apr 19, 2015, 1:30 PM EDT
Puig, who boasts an .886 through 34 plate appearances, is considered day-to-day.
Apr 17, 2015, 11:06 AM EDT
At least one part of the organization does.
Apr 15, 2015, 7:40 PM EDT
Yasiel Puig was held out of the Dodgers’ starting lineup on Tuesday after tweaking his left hamstring at the end of Monday’s walkoff win over the Mariners. And the 24-year-old Cuban is sitting out again Wednesday …
Apr 14, 2015, 7:11 PM EDT
Andre Ethier will start in right field vs. Seattle.
Apr 14, 2015, 3:11 PM EDT
Turns out that, in reality, he DOES want to respect the game.
Apr 14, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
He looked OK dumping water on Alex Guerrero, though.
Apr 13, 2015, 7:02 AM EDT
Two homers in one game entitles Miguel Cabrera to some flex time.
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 81
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 125
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 105
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (125)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (105)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (87)