Jun 3, 2014, 8:23 AM EST
Even those who Play The Game The Right Way don’t always play the game the right way.
Jun 2, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
And no, this isn’t a case of fan-boy hyperbole.
May 29, 2014, 4:32 PM EST
Every man’s gotta have a code. Even a silly, antiquated and contradictory one like baseball players have.
May 29, 2014, 7:01 AM EST
Ryan Howard walked the Phillies off with a three-run homer. Josh Donaldson did the same thing for the Athletics. Really, if you weren’t hitting walkoff three-run homers last night, we don’t want to know you.
May 27, 2014, 11:19 AM EST
Benched yesterday for a fourth straight game, Dodgers outfielder Matt Kemp told Steve Dilbeck of the Los Angeles Times: “I just want to play, man.”
May 24, 2014, 2:39 PM EST
Mets reliever Carlos Torres isn’t buying the hype regarding Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig.
May 23, 2014, 9:10 PM EST
Yasiel Puig plays the game to have fun. That’s what he’s supposed to do, right?
May 23, 2014, 6:23 AM EST
Boston has lost seven straight. Mark Buehrle has eight wins.
May 22, 2014, 8:15 PM EST
Yasiel Puig is good at baseball.
May 22, 2014, 6:55 AM EST
Well, that’s something you don’t see every day.
May 21, 2014, 6:54 AM EST
On HBT Daily yesterday I said Johnny Cueto would give up more than two runs in a game before Masahiro Tanaka got his first loss. Both happened yesterday, but I’m pretty sure the Nats got their third run off Cueto before the Yankees-Cubs game ended, so I’m gonna claim victory.
May 20, 2014, 12:38 PM EST
Yes, I bought my son a Yasiel Puig shirsey. Here’s why.
May 19, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
It’s like they’re not even trying to not give me click-bait these days.
May 19, 2014, 5:07 AM EST
Two homers for Alex Gordon, a triple play for the Rockies and another shellacking of a hapless opponent by the Oakland Athletics.
May 15, 2014, 12:26 PM EST
Last season it wasn’t an issue because at least one player was always hurt, but this season the Dodgers have four very good outfielders for three starting spots with Yasiel Puig, Matt Kemp, Carl Crawford, and Andre Ethier.
May 14, 2014, 7:04 AM EST
1-0 leads heading into the ninth were not safe last night.
If you think Yasiel Puig’s real home run celebrations are excessive, check out his video game celebration
May 13, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
This guy needs to learn to respect the video game.
May 13, 2014, 5:49 AM EST
The Cubs give Travis Wood more run support in this game than Jeff Samardzija has had in his eight starts combined this year.
May 12, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
The Dodgers manager thinks too many guys are looking to take offense at the slightest bit of jocularity. He’s right.
May 10, 2014, 9:35 AM EST
You’re never going to believe this, but Yasiel Puig ticked someone off with a bat flip again.
May 9, 2014, 11:15 PM EST
Unknown to many, baseball’s hard bases have been the culprit of many injuries to star players in recent years. Is it time for Major League Baseball to take additional safety measures and go to a softer base?
May 7, 2014, 5:37 PM EST
Style never goes out of style.
May 5, 2014, 4:06 PM EST
Sometimes you play the wall sometimes the wall plays you.
May 5, 2014, 5:00 AM EST
What a fun, relaxing weekend. Not just for all of us who watched races and sipped julep. It was relaxing for Carlos Beltran too.
May 4, 2014, 8:15 PM EST
Yasiel Puig gave Dodgers fans a scare after crashing into the right field wall at the end of Sunday’s walk-off loss to the Marlins.
- Zack Greinke hasn’t made decision about opt-out 5
- Someone apparently got Jayson Werth’s autograph in jail 19
- Chris Davis opens up about his Adderall suspension: “It was a moment of weakness” 55
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 42
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 103
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 48
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (105)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (85)