Aug 28, 2015, 8:02 AM EDT
Zack Greinke is doing things guys have not done since the Dead Ball era. And I do not mean making scary faces like that.
Aug 27, 2015, 9:27 PM EDT
So, that thing about the Nationals’ projected Opening Day lineup finally being in place?
Aug 25, 2015, 3:52 PM EDT
It took 124 games.
Aug 24, 2015, 6:21 AM EDT
Edwin Encarnacion and the Blue Jays bash their way back into first place.
Aug 22, 2015, 12:40 PM EDT
In a year where many on the Nationals have underachieved and/or battled injuries, Escobar has been one of the team’s best players.
Aug 19, 2015, 7:16 AM EDT
Aug 14, 2015, 7:32 AM EDT
With Kyle Schwarber the Cubs putting the other wild card contenders behind them, we may get some Thunderdome races in the NL East and West: Two teams enter, one team leaves.
Jul 25, 2015, 3:45 PM EDT
Rendon has been out for a month with a strained left quad.
Jul 17, 2015, 11:04 PM EDT
What power outage? There were already two homers.
Jun 19, 2015, 7:18 AM EDT
A walkoff balk is just the latest weird occurrence in a weird week of baseball.
Jun 4, 2015, 9:31 PM EDT
Escobar was forced to exit Thursday’s game against the Cubs after just one inning due to injury.
Jun 4, 2015, 2:36 PM EDT
Rendon finished fifth in last season’s MVP voting.
May 30, 2015, 12:58 PM EDT
Anthony Rendon’s first attempt at a minor league rehab assignment was halted about a month ago due to an oblique strain, but he returned to game action last night with Double-A Harrisburg.
Apr 30, 2015, 7:23 PM EDT
Anthony Rendon’s return from a left knee sprain hit a snag this week due to some tightness in his side, but he could resume his minor league rehab assignment as soon as tomorrow.
Apr 28, 2015, 9:31 AM EDT
They’re right not to be.
Apr 28, 2015, 7:21 AM EDT
The Mets continue to be Amazin’.
Apr 22, 2015, 6:50 AM EDT
Runs in bunches and three nice nights from three former heroes who, it turns out, were only mostly dead.
Apr 18, 2015, 2:11 PM EDT
The Nats’ infield depth is being tested in the early part of the season.
Mar 30, 2015, 6:02 PM EDT
That Nationals don’t need another injury. But they may have one.
Mar 29, 2015, 7:10 PM EDT
Dan Uggla, who is having a strong spring training showing, says he wouldn’t be comfortable sitting on the Nationals’ bench.
Mar 23, 2015, 3:33 PM EDT
They’ve reshuffled the deck for 2015. But that’s OK, they do that a lot and it always seems to work out OK.
Mar 21, 2015, 4:15 PM EDT
Yunel Escobar suffered a Grade 1 left oblique strain earlier this month, but he’s moving closer to game action.
Mar 16, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
What’s in store for the Washington Nationals in 2015?
Mar 12, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
Even though, in the past, Maddon has defended his own players who have pimped home runs.
Mar 7, 2015, 12:15 PM EDT
Escobar will be shut down 7-10 days, but the Nationals think he’ll still be ready for Opening Day.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 41
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 28
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 28
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 61
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)