Jul 14, 2015, 10:37 PM EDT
We’re in the top of the seventh and substitutions are coming quickly, but the game remains tight.
Jul 6, 2015, 7:00 PM EDT
The starters for the 2015 MLB All-Star Game were announced on Sunday, so now it’s time to learn the pitchers and reserves who have been selected to represent the American League and National League at Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati on Tuesday, July 14…
Feb 4, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
From MASN’s Roch Kubatko comes word that the Orioles have avoided arbitration with closer Zach Britton by agreeing to a one-year deal.
Jan 16, 2015, 9:58 PM EDT
Find out what salaries arbitration-eligible players and their respective teams filed for ahead of Friday’s deadline.
Jan 12, 2015, 7:40 PM EDT
Hunter struggled as the Orioles’ closer early last year before finishing the season strong in a set-up role.
Oct 11, 2014, 1:07 AM EDT
So much weirdness packed into 10 innings.
Oct 11, 2014, 12:11 AM EDT
The Royals loaded the bases with no outs in the top of the ninth and couldn’t push across a run to break a 5-5 tie in Game 1 of the ALCS against the Orioles.
Oct 6, 2014, 8:29 PM EDT
As if going to the ALCS wasn’t exciting enough.
Oct 6, 2014, 12:51 AM EDT
Some thoughts on the Royals’ plans as they get ready to battle the Orioles.
Oct 5, 2014, 8:07 PM EDT
It won’t get the attention of his earlier bullpen moves, but it’s hard to tell what Brad Ausmus was thinking in the ninth inning Sunday.
Oct 5, 2014, 7:47 PM EDT
Watch the double play that ended ALDS Game 3, sending the Orioles into the ALCS.
Oct 5, 2014, 7:32 PM EDT
The Orioles are headed to the ALCS after sweeping the Tigers in the ALDS with a 2-1 Game 3 win on Sunday.
Jul 31, 2014, 3:13 PM EDT
This morning the Red Sox were reportedly close to trading left-handed reliever Andrew Miller to the Tigers, but that deal apparently fell through because now Jerry Crasnick of ESPN.com reports that Miller has been sent to the Orioles.
Jun 21, 2014, 8:58 AM EDT
A quick recap of a busy Friday around MLB, including some heroics from Carlos Beltran.
Jun 19, 2014, 6:17 AM EDT
Clayton Kershaw was nearly perfect. And, at least by one measure, was better than a lot of guys who have thrown perfect games.
Apr 5, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
According to a report, the Mets turned down an offer from the Orioles over the winter that would have netted them left-hander Zach Britton.
Feb 28, 2013, 7:02 PM EDT
This was understandably lost in the concern regarding Will Middlebrooks‘ wrist, but Gordon Edes of ESPN Boston passes along word that Jonny Gomes required three stitches in his left knee after he banged into the left field fence during last night’s game against the Orioles. It appears Gomes suffered the injury when he made an…
Dec 3, 2012, 1:22 PM EDT
Bob Dutton of the Kansas City Star says both the Mariners and Orioles are showing strong interest in Royals designated hitter Billy Butler. Dutton sees the Mariners as the more likely trade partner, what with their stockpile of arms that includes Danny Hultzen, Taijuan Walker and James Paxton. The Orioles also have some arms to…
Sep 15, 2012, 8:55 AM EDT
The Yankees lost 6-4 to the Rays last night, so the Orioles had yet another chance to gain sole possession of first-place in the American League East. They failed to make it happen. In front of a packed house at O.co Coliseum, the Athletics topped the Orioles 3-2 last night. Yes, the Orioles actually lost…
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 27
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 48
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 104
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 68
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (104)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results (81)