Jan 26, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
Mr. DeMille: The Big Donkey is ready for his closeup. And his Quote of the Day:
Dunn said he enjoyed his big-screen debut as a bartender in the Oscar-nominated film “Dallas Buyers Club,” made by the production company in which he invests. Dunn, who didn’t have a line in the movie, joked he was snubbed in not receiving a nomination.
“It seems like that always happens,” Dunn said. “The Gold Glove, every year I get snubbed on that, so I’m used to it.”
I used to argue all the time that Dunn was underrated. His talents unappreciated because people always focus on what he can’t do as opposed to what he can do.
I don’t do that too much anymore. Dunn’s fallen off too much to make such arguments. But maybe he can be underrated in another field now.
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 0
- Clayton Kershaw blanks the Angels over eight innings, runs consecutive scoreless innings streak to 37 3
- Clayton Kershaw and Mike Trout make MLB history in Saturday’s matchup 8
- Matt Williams on Bryce Harper’s ejection: “He needs to stay in the baseball game” 35
- UPDATE: C.J. Wilson needs elbow surgery and will likely miss the rest of the season 11
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 41
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game 182
- The Winners and Losers at the Trade Deadline 74
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (182)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (90)