Jan 26, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
Mr. DeMille: The Big Donkey is ready for his closeup. And his Quote of the Day:
Dunn said he enjoyed his big-screen debut as a bartender in the Oscar-nominated film “Dallas Buyers Club,” made by the production company in which he invests. Dunn, who didn’t have a line in the movie, joked he was snubbed in not receiving a nomination.
“It seems like that always happens,” Dunn said. “The Gold Glove, every year I get snubbed on that, so I’m used to it.”
I used to argue all the time that Dunn was underrated. His talents unappreciated because people always focus on what he can’t do as opposed to what he can do.
I don’t do that too much anymore. Dunn’s fallen off too much to make such arguments. But maybe he can be underrated in another field now.
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 9
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 18
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 16
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 37
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 23
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)