Mar 28, 2014, 8:51 AM EDT
The Rangers have been decimated by injuries, but they may be getting one key injured player back today:
Rangers manager Ron Washington said Elvis Andrus would start Friday in San Antonio at SS.
— Anthony Andro (@aandro) March 28, 2014
Andrus went through a full workout yesterday and his bum elbow seemed OK. If he plays today it will be his first action in a week and a half. Assuming that goes well, he should be OK for Opening Day.
Now all they need are some starting pitchers one can pick out of a lineup.
- The Winners and Losers at the Trade Deadline 43
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 10
- Report: Yoenis Cespedes heading to the New York Mets 35
- The Blue Jays pick up Ben Revere from the Phillies 62
- Cubs trade for Dan Haren 27
- Cardinals add more bullpen help, get Jonathan Broxton from Brewers 13
- Orioles trade for Brewers outfielder Gerardo Parra 19
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 45
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (90)
- The Hall of Fame just made a MAJOR change to the Hall of Fame voting process (78)