Apr 3, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Nationals right-hander Jordan Zimmermann has been scratched from today’s start against the Mets with what the team is calling flu-like symptoms.
Tanner Roark, who was scheduled to start tomorrow, will instead take Zimmermann’s spot today. And according to Mark Zuckerman of CSNWashington.com it’s possible that Zimmermann would take the mound tomorrow versus the Braves if he feels better.
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 0
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 8
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 23
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 17
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 13
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 23
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 43
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 11
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (264)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)