Apr 3, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Nationals right-hander Jordan Zimmermann has been scratched from today’s start against the Mets with what the team is calling flu-like symptoms.
Tanner Roark, who was scheduled to start tomorrow, will instead take Zimmermann’s spot today. And according to Mark Zuckerman of CSNWashington.com it’s possible that Zimmermann would take the mound tomorrow versus the Braves if he feels better.
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 17
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 58
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 131
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” 130
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (131)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)