Apr 3, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Nationals right-hander Jordan Zimmermann has been scratched from today’s start against the Mets with what the team is calling flu-like symptoms.
Tanner Roark, who was scheduled to start tomorrow, will instead take Zimmermann’s spot today. And according to Mark Zuckerman of CSNWashington.com it’s possible that Zimmermann would take the mound tomorrow versus the Braves if he feels better.
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 68
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 46
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 9
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- Clayton Kershaw blanks the Angels over eight innings, runs consecutive scoreless innings streak to 37 20
- Clayton Kershaw and Mike Trout make MLB history in Saturday’s matchup 14
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)