Apr 7, 2014, 10:54 PM EDT
UPDATE: Roger Mooney of the Tampa Tribune reports that Moore left his start with left elbow soreness. He’s scheduled to undergo an MRI tomorrow.
No word yet on the exact nature of the injury, but Topkin writes that Moore showed a “noticeable grimace” after his final pitch. He allowed one run over 4 1/3 innings before exiting and was replaced by Cesar Ramos.
We’ll pass along an update when we get it.
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 0
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 3
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 5
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 28
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 21
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 88
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 59
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (88)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)