Apr 7, 2014, 10:54 PM EDT
UPDATE: Roger Mooney of the Tampa Tribune reports that Moore left his start with left elbow soreness. He’s scheduled to undergo an MRI tomorrow.
No word yet on the exact nature of the injury, but Topkin writes that Moore showed a “noticeable grimace” after his final pitch. He allowed one run over 4 1/3 innings before exiting and was replaced by Cesar Ramos.
We’ll pass along an update when we get it.
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 7
- Make that two: Alex Rodriguez hits second homer of the night, giving him 658 for his career 24
- Alex Rodriguez hit his 657th career home run 43
- Let’s all just stare at Kris Bryant’s numbers for a while 27
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 39
- The wait is over: The Cubs are calling up top prospect Kris Bryant on Friday 99
- Carlos Gomez headed to disabled list with hamstring injury 11
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract 153
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (125)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)