Apr 9, 2014, 5:42 PM EDT
From last night’s pregame festivities at Turner Field:
— For The Win (@forthewin) April 9, 2014
The Braves said today that the flag didn’t actually burn, but rather just had some holes burnt into it. And I’ll agree that this pic is a bit deceiving in that most of that flame is in the foreground. But really, not the best look or omen.
Imagine how outraged Brian McCann would be if he were still in town.
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base 6
- Video: Josh Hamilton hits his first home run of the season 15
- Rockies starter Chad Bettis loses his no-hitter in the eighth inning 1
- Stephen Strasburg exits start in the second inning with an apparent injury 4
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit 57
- The Marlins aren’t happy with the Dan Jennings hire 42
- Andrew McCutchen is doing just fine now, thank you 20
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 69