Apr 12, 2014, 9:10 PM EDT
It was really windy in Chicago on Saturday afternoon. The White Sox found that out when Jason Kipnis hit a can of corn destined for right field, but the wind intervened, carrying the ball all the way over to left-center, dropping out of the reach of center fielder Adam Eaton.
The Indians would go on to defeat the White Sox 12-6 despite a shaky outing from starter Justin Masterson.
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 23
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 38
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 23
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)