Apr 15, 2014, 6:10 PM EDT
Tests taken Monday on the sore left wrist of Red Sox second baseman Dustin Pedroia ruled out major structural damage. He is not in the starting lineup for Tuesday night’s series-opener against the White Sox at U.S. Cellular Field, but ESPN’s Gordon Edes says Pedroia is aiming to return on Wednesday.
Pedroia was given a cortisone injection Monday in Boston for the painful inflammation in his left wrist.
- Report: Yoenis Cespedes heading to the New York Mets 0
- The Blue Jays pick up Ben Revere from the Phillies 41
- Cubs trade for Dan Haren 26
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 6
- Cardinals add more bullpen help, get Jonathan Broxton from Brewers 10
- Orioles trade for Brewers outfielder Gerardo Parra 19
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 44
- Giants to acquire Mike Leake from Reds 33
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (111)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)