Apr 19, 2014, 11:45 PM EDT
Davis got the start against right-hander Matt Garza, going 2-for-3 with a double and a walk, scoring two runs in the process. He hit sixth behind Jose Tabata and watched his team lose 8-7 to the Brewers.
Meanwhile, in New York, Lucas Duda went 1-for-4 with a double and a walk as the Mets lost to the Braves 7-5. Clearly, the Pirates won the trade.
- Giants receive their 2014 World Series championship rings 1
- Angels activate Garrett Richards for Sunday debut 2
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 26
- Video: Watch Kris Bryant get his first major league hit and RBI 9
- Yordano Ventura ejected for hitting Brett Lawrie with a pitch 35
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 24
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 55
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 28
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)