May 1, 2015, 5:00 PM EDT
The Indians are stinkin’ up the joint right now, but don’t expect them to be all hangdog about it.
May 1, 2015, 3:45 PM EDT
Which is not surprising, as there is no percentage in supporting any kind of radical change unless there’s a real percentage in it.
May 1, 2015, 2:26 PM EDT
See you in mid-to-late 2016, Homer.
May 1, 2015, 12:17 PM EDT
The Greatest of All Time
May 1, 2015, 11:32 AM EDT
And that’s the truth no matter what cyclist Tammy Thomas and the New York Daily News has to say.
May 1, 2015, 10:31 AM EDT
Manny Ramirez, Don Zimmer, Grady Little, Aaron f***ing Boone and . . . Sammy Sosa?
May 1, 2015, 9:37 AM EDT
Time keeps tickin’, tickin’ away . . .
May 1, 2015, 9:06 AM EDT
Odds that he is DFA’d before restored to the rotation has been taken off the board in Vegas.
May 1, 2015, 7:09 AM EDT
I feel like issuing an intentional walk to get to the reigning batting champ is not the greatest idea in the world, but I guess they pay Lloyd McClendon the big bucks to make those kinds of decisions.
Apr 30, 2015, 2:47 PM EDT
I have no idea how his arm is healing, but his booty is in midseason form.
Apr 30, 2015, 11:32 AM EDT
Maybe hit the ball in the air more?
Apr 30, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
A thought-provoking look at what’s gone on in Baltimore.
Apr 30, 2015, 9:17 AM EDT
He’s owed a lot of money between now and 2021, by the way.
Apr 30, 2015, 8:48 AM EDT
While I’d like to pretend I have the market cornered on being right, I don’t, and some smart folks have taken me to task.
Apr 30, 2015, 7:36 AM EDT
An empty park, a lefty whining about the shift and me whining about people whining about the “marine layer.”
Apr 29, 2015, 5:27 PM EDT
The wisest man is one who knows what he does not know.
Apr 29, 2015, 4:25 PM EDT
No dilly-dallying in one of baseball’s weirdest games of all time.
Apr 29, 2015, 3:41 PM EDT
The investigation began with Maddon’s hiring in November.
Apr 29, 2015, 2:49 PM EDT
But not quite as weird as I expected.
Apr 29, 2015, 1:30 PM EDT
If this week has shown me anything it has shown me that a lot of you hate progress. So, warning: this post contains evidence of progress.
Apr 29, 2015, 11:43 AM EDT
You gotta laugh, right?
Apr 29, 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
If we don’t, the damage could be incalculable.
Apr 29, 2015, 10:35 AM EDT
I don’t know anything about it. But I link it for your benefit so that one of y’all can figure it out and tell the rest of us what to think.
Apr 29, 2015, 10:08 AM EDT
There are no good solutions here. But there are real risks and Major League Baseball has taken the least-worst path.
Apr 29, 2015, 9:10 AM EDT
I mean, the tabloids seem to have his diagnosis and course of treatment all figured out.
- Brewers fire manager Ron Roenicke 34
- Jordan Walden lands on disabled list with biceps injury 11
- Rays place outfielder Desmond Jennings on 15-day disabled list with bursitis in his left knee 1
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Torii Hunter doesn’t care what Floyd Mayweather has done outside of the boxing ring 131
- Yankees GM Brian Cashman acknowledges team won’t pay A-Rod $6 million bonus for 660th home run 69
- Willie Mays congratulates Alex Rodriguez for reaching 660 career home runs 33
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 38
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (363)
- Comment of the Day: do not underestimate the seriousness of the anti-DH crowd (201)
- Monday’s White Sox/Orioles game postponed due to ongoing protests and violence in Baltimore (162)
- Torii Hunter doesn’t care what Floyd Mayweather has done outside of the boxing ring (131)
- The Orioles will play to no fans tomorrow; this weekend’s series will move to Tropicana Field (125)