Jul 27, 2015, 10:27 PM EDT
Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez rang in his 40th birthday tonight by doing exactly what he’s been doing for much of the past 20 years.
Jul 27, 2015, 10:39 AM EDT
Lordy, lordy look who’s 40! And still playing!
Jul 27, 2015, 7:18 AM EDT
A monster day for the young — Mike Trout — and for the old — David Ortiz.
Jul 25, 2015, 11:25 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez hit three home runs to help the Yankees take down the Twins on Saturday.
Jul 22, 2015, 9:42 PM EDT
Rodriguez has been fantastic for the American League East-leading Yankees in his age-39 season.
Jul 21, 2015, 4:40 PM EDT
(psst: not really!)
Jul 18, 2015, 8:55 AM EDT
A quick recap of a busy Friday around MLB, including some late heroics from Alex Rodriguez.
Jul 14, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
We’re seeing something truly special.
Jul 10, 2015, 10:10 PM EDT
It didn’t seem like it at the start of the season, but Alex Rodriguez has a decent shot at passing Babe Ruth for third on baseball’s all-time home run leaderboard next year.
Jul 10, 2015, 8:28 PM EDT
Clay Buchholz only lasted 3 1/3 innings against the Yankees on Friday despite having pitched well.
Jul 6, 2015, 8:27 PM EDT
And once again, there’s no A-Rod to be found.
Jul 6, 2015, 8:29 AM EDT
What a world we live in these days.
Jul 4, 2015, 8:55 AM EDT
A quick recap of a busy Friday, including a walk-off win for the Yankees.
Jul 3, 2015, 2:13 PM EDT
$3.5 million will be paid out . . . to charity.
Jul 3, 2015, 11:37 AM EDT
He changed his mind.
Jul 2, 2015, 10:01 AM EDT
A possible win-win-win involving A-Rod and the Yankees? What on Earth is this world coming to?
Jul 2, 2015, 7:22 AM EDT
This is what your face looks like when you give up your first hit of the game with two outs in the ninth inning.
Jun 28, 2015, 6:53 AM EDT
A slug-fest in Houston and rain seemingly everywhere else.
Jun 27, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
Brett Oberholtzer’s tough Saturday culminated with a demotion to Triple-A.
Jun 27, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
Brett Oberholtzer was a little angry at the way he was pitching on Saturday, so he decided to take it out on Alex Rodriguez.
Jun 22, 2015, 5:05 PM EDT
He’ll give to to A-Rod in exchange for a “large charitable donation”
Jun 22, 2015, 10:33 AM EDT
Records and milestones aren’t “magical,” and cannot be ruined. Even by Alex Rodriguez.
Jun 20, 2015, 9:15 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez’s great season and move up baseball’s all-time ranks continued Saturday night against the Tigers.
Jun 20, 2015, 12:43 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez hit a home run for his 3000th hit last night and the ball ended up in the hands of Zack Hample, a Yankees season ticket holder who is well known for snagging home run balls. He plans to keep the ball for now.
Jun 20, 2015, 10:25 AM EDT
Now that Alex Rodriguez has reached the milestone, who will be next to make it to 3,000 hits?
- Dodgers acquire Mat Latos and Michael Morse from Marlins 21
- Why do managers wear uniforms anyway? 36
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 46
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 31
- Angels acquire outfielders David Murphy and David DeJesus 24
- Jenrry Mejia gets 162-game ban for second failed PED test 51
- Nationals, Phillies agree to Jonathan Papelbon trade 64
- The Hall of Fame just made a MAJOR change to the Hall of Fame voting process 76
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)