Jun 28, 2015, 6:53 AM EDT
A slug-fest in Houston and rain seemingly everywhere else.
Jun 27, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
Brett Oberholtzer’s tough Saturday culminated with a demotion to Triple-A.
Jun 27, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
Brett Oberholtzer was a little angry at the way he was pitching on Saturday, so he decided to take it out on Alex Rodriguez.
Jun 22, 2015, 5:05 PM EDT
He’ll give to to A-Rod in exchange for a “large charitable donation”
Jun 22, 2015, 10:33 AM EDT
Records and milestones aren’t “magical,” and cannot be ruined. Even by Alex Rodriguez.
Jun 20, 2015, 9:15 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez’s great season and move up baseball’s all-time ranks continued Saturday night against the Tigers.
Jun 20, 2015, 12:43 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez hit a home run for his 3000th hit last night and the ball ended up in the hands of Zack Hample, a Yankees season ticket holder who is well known for snagging home run balls. He plans to keep the ball for now.
Jun 20, 2015, 10:25 AM EDT
Now that Alex Rodriguez has reached the milestone, who will be next to make it to 3,000 hits?
Jun 19, 2015, 8:25 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez joined the 3,000 hit club on Friday night. Where does he rank among baseball’s best position players?
Jun 19, 2015, 7:25 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez joined the 3,000-hit club in style, homering off of Justin Verlander in the first inning on Friday.
Jun 18, 2015, 10:06 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez is now at 2,999 hits for his career.
Jun 18, 2015, 3:55 PM EDT
Major League Baseball announces its “Play Ball” initiative.
Jun 18, 2015, 7:24 AM EDT
More blowouts. More position players pitching. A couple of heroic performances. We had a little of everything last night.
Jun 16, 2015, 5:03 PM EDT
Eddie Fastook: former cop. And he usually gets his man. Er, ball.
Jun 15, 2015, 9:02 AM EDT
If you guessed “Bill Madden in the Daily News trying to stir things up,” collect your winnings at the first window.
Jun 13, 2015, 9:05 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez is with the devil temporarily, now with 666 home runs in his career.
Jun 8, 2015, 12:27 PM EDT
Perhaps someone picked tonight will eventually crack this list.
Jun 5, 2015, 9:50 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez broke a tie with Barry Bonds to move into sole possession of fourth place on MLB’s all-time RBI leaderboard.
Jun 4, 2015, 12:07 PM EDT
He could later be deported to the Dominican Republic.
Jun 3, 2015, 9:10 AM EDT
Next up on the list is Mickey Mantle with 536.
May 29, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
“. . . and that’s a good thing.”
May 28, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
Where is the asterisk-applying crowd when you need ’em?
May 28, 2015, 7:28 AM EDT
Noah Syndergaard did it all.
May 27, 2015, 11:01 AM EDT
And you think my A-Rod trolling kung-fu is the best. Heck, I’m an amateur.
May 22, 2015, 4:47 PM EDT
The Yankees firmly believe that the only people allowed to disparage Alex Rodriguez are the Yankees.
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 10
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 47
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 28
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 58
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 20
- What a world: Orioles are in first place and Ubaldo Jimenez has been their ace 16
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results 99
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)