Jun 26, 2015, 2:28 PM EDT
Rendon played 18 games between the DL stints.
Jun 24, 2015, 7:20 AM EDT
The kid does it again: Maikel Franco with five RBI against the Yankees.
Jun 20, 2015, 5:29 PM EDT
We could have some history in the making this afternoon at Nationals Park…
Jun 15, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
Let’s try to get worked up over something that doesn’t matter. I mean, more so than we normally do.
Jun 4, 2015, 9:31 PM EDT
Escobar was forced to exit Thursday’s game against the Cubs after just one inning due to injury.
Jun 4, 2015, 2:36 PM EDT
Rendon finished fifth in last season’s MVP voting.
May 30, 2015, 12:58 PM EDT
Anthony Rendon’s first attempt at a minor league rehab assignment was halted about a month ago due to an oblique strain, but he returned to game action last night with Double-A Harrisburg.
May 20, 2015, 8:14 PM EDT
Anthony Rendon was placed on the disabled list just before the start of the 2015 regular season with a sprained MCL in his left knee and then he strained his left oblique muscle in early May while trying to rehab that knee injury.
May 19, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
But where will the infielder play?
May 4, 2015, 10:13 PM EDT
Anthony Rendon’s long road back from a left knee sprain has hit a roadblock due to an oblique strain.
Apr 30, 2015, 7:23 PM EDT
Anthony Rendon’s return from a left knee sprain hit a snag this week due to some tightness in his side, but he could resume his minor league rehab assignment as soon as tomorrow.
Apr 27, 2015, 10:03 PM EDT
The Nationals mapped out a plan that could have had Rendon make his season debut as soon as Thursday against the Mets, but that’s on hold for now.
Apr 25, 2015, 1:58 PM EDT
Anthony Rendon suffered a sprained MCL in his left knee in early March, but he’s finally close to joining the Nationals.
Apr 21, 2015, 9:58 PM EDT
The 24-year-old former first-round pick was diagnosed with a sprained MCL in early March and the Nationals had been easing him back into action this month at their spring training complex in Viera, Florida.
Apr 18, 2015, 2:11 PM EDT
The Nats’ infield depth is being tested in the early part of the season.
Apr 11, 2015, 7:55 PM EDT
Werth played in a doubleheader Saturday as part of a minor league rehab assignment and could be activated from the disabled list Monday.
Apr 6, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Uggla hit .149 in 52 games last season and .179 in 136 games two years ago.
Apr 4, 2015, 11:29 AM EDT
Werth continues to make solid progress from January surgery to repair the AC joint in his right shoulder.
Apr 1, 2015, 11:19 AM EDT
Rendon injured the knee on March 9.
Mar 30, 2015, 6:19 PM EDT
Rendon suffered what was termed as a minor MCL sprain in his left knee on March 9 and continues to feel discomfort.
Mar 30, 2015, 6:02 PM EDT
That Nationals don’t need another injury. But they may have one.
Mar 25, 2015, 11:40 AM EDT
Rendon finished fifth in last year’s MVP voting.
Mar 23, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
“Rendon may run out of time to be ready for Opening Day.”
Mar 21, 2015, 4:15 PM EDT
Yunel Escobar suffered a Grade 1 left oblique strain earlier this month, but he’s moving closer to game action.
Mar 17, 2015, 9:15 AM EDT
Rendon suffered the sprained MCL on March 9.
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 19
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 19
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 52
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 20
- What a world: Orioles are in first place and Ubaldo Jimenez has been their ace 16
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results 99
- Steven Matz stellar on the mound — and at the plate — in his major league debut for the Mets 19
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (108)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (79)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)