Jul 30, 2015, 3:25 PM EDT
We’re recapping all of the deals as they come down.
Jul 23, 2015, 10:06 PM EDT
The Pirates acquired veteran third baseman Aramis Ramirez from the Brewers this afternoon, but FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal reports that they aren’t done making moves.
Jul 23, 2015, 5:22 PM EDT
Ramirez began his career in Pittsburgh, debuting in 1998 as a 20-year-old.
Jul 14, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Wright has been out since mid-April with spinal stenosis.
Jul 10, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
The Mets have talked with the Brewers about a trade that would bolster the left side of their infield.
Jul 1, 2015, 7:31 AM EDT
Shutouts are rare in baseball these days. M’s rookie Mike Montgomery has two in a row.
Jun 20, 2015, 10:25 AM EDT
Now that Alex Rodriguez has reached the milestone, who will be next to make it to 3,000 hits?
Jun 16, 2015, 2:48 PM EDT
If the Brewers trade Aramis Ramirez they could turn to Dominguez as his replacement at third base.
Jun 10, 2015, 7:08 PM EDT
Ramirez is hitting just .213/.257/.390 in 48 games this season for the Brewers and he’s making $14 million in the final year of a four-year, $46 million contract. But the Mets are desperate for a boost of some kind …
May 20, 2015, 6:38 AM EDT
A walkoff win in Washington has the Nats in first place.
May 15, 2015, 3:11 PM EDT
He missed six straight games with a back injury.
May 3, 2015, 10:29 PM EDT
Ron Roenicke is the first casualty of the Brewers’ poor start to the season.
May 2, 2015, 1:04 PM EDT
Gomez has been out since April 15 due to a strained right hamstring.
May 1, 2015, 10:05 PM EDT
The Brewers are off to a rough start and are reportedly ready to start selling off some players.
Apr 17, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Today is the day.
Mar 19, 2015, 8:43 PM EDT
This was a top-heavy group last year and it killed them down the stretch. It’s top-heavy again in 2015.
Feb 27, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
When he’s done he’ll have played 18 years in the bigs and will be pushing 400 homers.
Dec 25, 2014, 1:23 PM EDT
Your one-stop shop for all of the offseason signings.
Dec 10, 2014, 8:29 AM EDT
The Cubs got better. The Red Sox’ job just got harder. Jon Lester got paid. Now what happens?
Nov 3, 2014, 11:50 AM EDT
Both sides exercised their half of the mutual option.
Nov 1, 2014, 8:05 PM EDT
Aramis Ramirez has two more days to decide whether to exercise his half of a mutual option and return to the Brewers for the 2015 season.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Including writeups for the top 63, because we’re not always all about round numbers.
Oct 29, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
Or maybe Chase Headley. Or Aramis Ramirez. But certainly at upgrading third base.
Sep 17, 2014, 9:17 PM EDT
Jon Heyman of CBSSports.com reports that the Brewers intend to exercise their half of a $14 million mutual option on Aramis Ramirez for the 2015 season. But will the veteran third baseman exercise his half?
Aug 26, 2014, 6:43 AM EDT
It was Giancarlo Stanton vs. Mike Trout in Anaheim last night. Advantage: Stanton.
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 2
- The extraordinarily odd, 13-player Dodgers-Marlins-Braves trade is done 55
- Breaking: The Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers 99
- Both the Phillies and the Rangers did well in the Cole Hamels trade 70
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies 106
- Mets, Brewers call off reported Carlos Gomez trade 78
- Dodgers, Marlins, Braves trade involving Mat Latos “simply being held up by paperwork” 76
- The Tigers are going to “reboot;” plan to trade Price and Cespedes 74
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)