Sep 4, 2015, 9:12 AM EDT
Holy moly, these guys are awful.
Sep 1, 2015, 4:54 PM EDT
Kelvin Herrera and Alex Rios are already infected and will could miss up to two weeks.
Sep 1, 2015, 7:25 AM EDT
Matt Williams wears sunglasses like this so you cannot tell that he is asleep.
Aug 31, 2015, 11:35 PM EDT
Miller could use a little bit of luck these days.
Aug 31, 2015, 9:43 PM EDT
Gomes, 34, is batting .221/.325/.364 with seven home runs and 22 RBI over 83 games this season.
Aug 29, 2015, 9:35 AM EDT
With the Braves getting blown out by the Yankees last night, outfielder Jonny Gomes got an opportunity to pitch the top of the ninth inning. As you might expect, it was pretty entertaining.
Aug 28, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
An unknown team claimed Padres closer Craig Kimbrel on revocable waivers.
Aug 27, 2015, 9:57 AM EDT
No wins in over three months despite a 3.24 ERA.
Aug 26, 2015, 7:43 AM EDT
Apparently Carlos Gomez doesn’t play the game the right way. Such a criticism would have more weight from a team that didn’t get beat by 14 runs. I mean, how is THAT playing correctly?
Aug 25, 2015, 7:13 AM EDT
A couple of walkoffs and several big, big innings around Major League Baseball last night.
Aug 24, 2015, 2:30 PM EDT
The Braves catcher of the future gets another chance to earn that title.
Aug 22, 2015, 9:25 PM EDT
Nick Swisher homered from both sides of the plate but the Braves still lost to the Cubs on Saturday.
Aug 20, 2015, 9:00 PM EDT
Hector Olivera was the big get for the Braves in the three-team, 13-player deal before the July 31 non-waiver trade deadline.
Aug 20, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Acquired from the Braves in May as part of the Juan Uribe trade.
Aug 19, 2015, 11:58 AM EDT
Latos has allowed 12 runs in 14.2 innings for the Dodgers.
Aug 17, 2015, 11:05 PM EDT
David Wright’s status has been in doubt for most of the season due to spinal stenosis in his lower back, but he’s getting closer to finally rejoining the Mets.
Aug 17, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
“Whatever bit me, it got infected.”
Aug 17, 2015, 6:56 AM EDT
Chris Sale was one of many pitchers who shined yesterday.
Aug 16, 2015, 3:33 PM EDT
Braves right-hander Shelby Miller is working on a no-hitter through seven innings Sunday afternoon against the Diamondbacks …
Aug 15, 2015, 11:05 PM EDT
Do not run on Yoenis Cespedes.
Aug 15, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
Freddie Freeman will rehab at Triple-A Gwinnett and could be activated during the week.
Aug 14, 2015, 11:11 AM EDT
First we’ll use Spahn, then we’ll use Sain, then an off day followed by rain. Back will come Spahn, followed by Sain, and followed, we hope, by two days of rain.
Aug 14, 2015, 7:32 AM EDT
With Kyle Schwarber the Cubs putting the other wild card contenders behind them, we may get some Thunderdome races in the NL East and West: Two teams enter, one team leaves.
Aug 13, 2015, 7:59 AM EDT
Hisashi Iwakuma with the no-no.
Aug 12, 2015, 7:12 AM EDT
All 15 home teams won yesterday. That has never happened since there have been 30 teams in baseball. Madison Bumgarner pitched fantastically. That happens all the time.
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 16
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 53
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 22
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 133
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 132
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 36
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (132)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (130)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (100)