May 25, 2015, 2:30 PM EDT
“Don’t they want to win a championship?”
May 24, 2015, 9:21 AM EDT
Rizzo also hit a three-run double in the fifth, finishing the game with a career-high-tying six RBI.
May 22, 2015, 7:19 AM EDT
The Giants own the Dodgers at AT&T Park. And the Madison Bumgarner owned Clayton Kershaw. At least yesterday.
May 21, 2015, 11:27 PM EDT
The Cubs are reportedly one of several teams who have looked into signing Soriano.
May 21, 2015, 7:23 AM EDT
Outside of Bryce Harper’s ejection, there were really no exciting doings in Major League Baseball last night. So let’s talk about “Mad Max: Fury Road.”
May 20, 2015, 6:38 AM EDT
A walkoff win in Washington has the Nats in first place.
May 19, 2015, 9:40 AM EDT
A depth move for the Mariners.
May 18, 2015, 9:02 PM EDT
The Cubs paid $2.25 million for Coke to post a 6.30 ERA over 16 appearances.
May 18, 2015, 1:13 PM EDT
The fourth overall pick in the 2014 draft is tearing up the Southern League.
May 17, 2015, 8:32 AM EDT
Your box scores and recaps from Saturday …
May 16, 2015, 11:05 PM EDT
Travis Wood got the save on Saturday and will continue to pitch out of the bullpen for the Cubs.
May 15, 2015, 7:36 PM EDT
Gregory Polanco did not look graceful on a misplay in right field, which let the Cubs walk off 11-10 winners on Friday afternoon.
May 15, 2015, 6:47 AM EDT
The Rockies snapped their losing streak thanks to a late Carlos Gonzalez blast.
May 14, 2015, 7:02 PM EDT
This was the Cubs’ first four-game sweep of the Mets since August of 1992.
May 14, 2015, 7:03 AM EDT
Your mid-50s-year-old drunk uncle who peaked during Reagan’s first term and has hated everything since has some questions about Corey Kluber’s toughness.
May 13, 2015, 7:26 AM EDT
Look what Giancarlo Stanton did to the dang moon!
May 12, 2015, 11:04 PM EDT
Thor started strong, but was outdueled in the end.
May 12, 2015, 6:48 AM EDT
Scott Van Slyke messed up, atoned and then atoned again for extra measure.
May 11, 2015, 11:53 PM EDT
Kris Bryant sent a souvenir into the recently renovated bleachers at Wrigley Field on Monday night against the Mets.
May 10, 2015, 10:01 AM EDT
Cubs backup catcher David Ross was called on to pitch the final inning of Saturday night’s 12-4 loss to the Brewers, and he retired all three batters he faced. Here’s the third out …
May 9, 2015, 8:22 PM EDT
Kris Bryant has finally hit his first major league home run.
May 7, 2015, 5:30 PM EDT
“I got your back, Kris”
May 4, 2015, 7:24 AM EDT
Some late-inning heroics. Extra-innings heroics, actually. Like baseball is some kind of gosh darned after hours club or something.
May 3, 2015, 8:15 PM EDT
Jean Segura was hit in the head by a pitch attempting to bunt. Thankfully, he appears to be okay.
May 2, 2015, 7:05 PM EDT
The Cubs had an unfortunate series of events lead to a little league home run for Brewers outfielder Logan Schafer.
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 5
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- Brian Matusz suspended eight games for a foreign substance 17
- Settling the Scores: Memorial Day Edition 58
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 26
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)