Sep 4, 2015, 4:47 PM EDT
Any further concussion-related problems could force the former MVP into retirement
Sep 4, 2015, 7:29 AM EDT
Carlos Gonzalez hit two homers for the second straight night.
Sep 3, 2015, 7:55 AM EDT
Clayton Kershaw strikes out 15 as the Dodgers sweep the Giants.
Sep 1, 2015, 7:25 AM EDT
Matt Williams wears sunglasses like this so you cannot tell that he is asleep.
Aug 31, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
Jake Arrieta looked great last night. At least during his no-hitter. Afterward? Well, at least he looked comfortable.
Aug 29, 2015, 11:36 AM EDT
Morneau has been out since May 13 with a concussion symptoms and a cervical neck strain.
Aug 23, 2015, 3:30 PM EDT
Betancourt underwent Tommy John elbow surgery in late 2013 and did not make an appearance at the major league level in 2014, but the Rockies invited him to camp this spring and he made the Opening Day roster after a strong showing in the Cactus League.
Aug 23, 2015, 2:25 PM EDT
Jose Reyes was dealt from the hard-charging Blue Jays to the basement-dwelling Rockies a few days before the July 31 trade deadline.
Aug 21, 2015, 11:55 PM EDT
Yoenis Cespedes broke Friday’s game against the Rockies wide open with an opposite-field grand slam.
Aug 21, 2015, 7:22 AM EDT
Both Texas teams were on the wrong end of one-hit shutouts last night, the Rangers by Alfredo Simon, the Astros by Chris Archer.
Aug 15, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Watch Matt Kemp leg out a triple to complete the first cycle in Padres history.
Aug 15, 2015, 9:25 AM EDT
Carlos Beltran crushed an Aaron Sanchez fastball to put the Yankees up late over the Blue Jays on Friday night.
Aug 15, 2015, 8:35 AM EDT
The Yankees ended a scoreless streak against the Blue Jays and took back first place in the AL East on Friday.
Aug 14, 2015, 3:28 PM EDT
They stuck with him a long time despite terrible results.
Aug 12, 2015, 5:50 PM EDT
He’s making $5.8 million this season.
Aug 12, 2015, 4:45 PM EDT
Released by the Dodgers last week.
Aug 10, 2015, 8:15 PM EDT
Carlos Gonzalez: still good at hitting baseballs.
Aug 10, 2015, 8:08 AM EDT
The Blue Jays sweep the Yankees, Buck Showalter leaves me scratching my head and I get to use the word “boner” for an actual baseball purpose.
Aug 9, 2015, 4:48 PM EDT
Marco Estrada tossed 6 1/3 innings of shutout ball and Jose Bautista and Josh Donaldson both hit solo homers as the Blue Jays blanked the Yankees 2-0 on Sunday afternoon at Yankee Stadium.
Aug 9, 2015, 4:02 PM EDT
He’s homered three times this weekend in D.C.
Aug 9, 2015, 2:11 PM EDT
He’s the hottest hitter on the planet right now.
Aug 9, 2015, 9:44 AM EDT
Strasburg was out for a little over a month because of a left oblique strain. He also missed time earlier this year with a trapezius strain.
Aug 8, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
Tommy Kahnle will be the fourth different “official” closer for the Rockies this season.
Aug 8, 2015, 3:36 PM EDT
I think Toronto may be for real, you guys
Aug 8, 2015, 2:32 PM EDT
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 0
- Sandy Alderson is not going to “roll over” for Scott Boras and shut down Matt Harvey 65
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 57
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 58
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 24
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 147
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 145
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (147)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (145)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (101)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (90)