Jul 3, 2015, 2:05 PM EDT
He’s only had six plate appearances since being recalled in late June.
Jun 27, 2015, 5:09 PM EDT
Giants right-hander Tim Lincecum left Saturday’s start against the Rockies after he was hit in the throwing arm by a comebacker off the bat of D.J. LeMahieu with two outs in the second inning.
Jun 22, 2015, 11:19 AM EDT
Lincecum had the shortest start of his career Sunday.
Jun 20, 2015, 8:10 PM EDT
Jake Peavy will rejoin the Giants’ rotation soon and Matt Cain isn’t too far behind.
Jun 2, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
Baseball bat light fixtures. Someone get on that one, pronto.
May 29, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
“Not quite ready.”
Apr 30, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
Apr 18, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Jake Peavy is dealing with lower back issues.
Apr 13, 2015, 7:02 AM EDT
Two homers in one game entitles Miguel Cabrera to some flex time.
Apr 7, 2015, 9:38 PM EDT
Correia was released by the Mariners at the end of spring training after posting a 16.88 ERA in three Cactus League appearances. The 34-year-old will act as orgnizational rotation depth for the Giants, who badly need it now that …
Apr 6, 2015, 8:43 PM EDT
Cain was expected to start Wednesday against the Diamondbacks, but that’s up in the air now.
Apr 5, 2015, 2:35 PM EDT
Jake Peavy struggled badly in his final two Cactus League starts, yielding 13 runs — 11 earned — over just 6 2/3 total innings.
Mar 20, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
The Giants surprised last season with their third World Series title in the past five seasons. What are the chances of a repeat?
Mar 14, 2015, 8:55 AM EDT
Listed at 6-foot-5 and 230 pounds, the 21-year-old Gallo hit 41 homers with a 1.009 OPS last season between High-A Myrtle Beach and Double-A Frisco.
Feb 21, 2015, 7:15 PM EDT
The Giants offered $5 million more to James Shields than he ultimately wound up signing for with the Padres.
Jan 22, 2015, 7:42 PM EDT
It appeared that Ryan Vogelsong was closing in on a deal with the Astros just a couple of days ago, but the Giants jumped back into the mix last night and now it looks like a reunion will happen.
Jan 21, 2015, 11:02 PM EDT
Free agent starter Ryan Vogelsong was said to be working on a deal with the Astros and even traveled to Houston on Monday to meet with team officials. But it appears those negotiations have suddenly collapsed. From the Twitter account of FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal …
Dec 27, 2014, 11:01 AM EDT
The Giants finalized their new two-year, $24 million contract with Jake Peavy this week.
Dec 25, 2014, 1:23 PM EDT
Your one-stop shop for all of the offseason signings.
Dec 20, 2014, 7:10 PM EDT
The Giants reportedly have no plans to attempt to initiate contract talk with free agent Max Scherzer.
Dec 19, 2014, 6:50 AM EDT
The Giants haven’t gotten many of their sought-after targets this offseason, but they keep one of their starters.
Dec 17, 2014, 8:10 PM EDT
Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports reports that the Marlins, Braves, and Giants have all expressed interest in free agent starter Jake Peavy …
Dec 10, 2014, 7:03 PM EDT
The Dodgers just traded starting pitcher Dan Haren to the Marlins in a multi-player swap and are now ready to spend some money to fill the vacancy.
Nov 10, 2014, 5:08 PM EDT
That is, a bar that moves. Not a bar in Mobile, Alabama.
Nov 6, 2014, 5:32 PM EDT
There will be a slot for him. The Giants probably hope he can fill it.
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 17
- Angels acquire outfielders David Murphy and David DeJesus 22
- Jenrry Mejia gets 162-game ban for second failed PED test 29
- Nationals, Phillies agree to Jonathan Papelbon trade 58
- The Hall of Fame just made a MAJOR change to the Hall of Fame voting process 73
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s 86
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- The Troy Tulowitzki trade might be the strangest deadline deal ever 40
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)