Jul 6, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Werth has been out with a fractured wrist since being hit by pitch on May 15.
Jun 26, 2015, 2:28 PM EDT
Rendon played 18 games between the DL stints.
Jun 14, 2015, 12:39 PM EDT
Harper got hit on the left knee by a pitch Saturday.
Jun 11, 2015, 3:08 PM EDT
Plantar fasciitis isn’t pretty.
Jun 5, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
The Nationals are the latest team to have reported interest in Athletics utilityman Ben Zobrist.
Jun 1, 2015, 4:55 PM EDT
Washington is also without left fielder Jayson Werth.
May 28, 2015, 4:27 PM EDT
Michael Taylor suddenly has a full-time job.
May 23, 2015, 6:59 PM EDT
The Nationals are trying to get into the heads of the Phillies by playing soft music during batting practice at Nationals Park.
May 19, 2015, 1:56 PM EDT
Werth was hit on the wrist by a pitch Friday.
May 19, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
But where will the infielder play?
May 6, 2015, 1:05 PM EDT
Michael Taylor fills in.
Apr 29, 2015, 2:20 PM EDT
There’s no clear spot for him in the Nationals’ outfield, however.
Apr 24, 2015, 11:50 AM EDT
Papelbon’s exclusive interview with Jim Salisbury of CSNPhilly.com.
Apr 21, 2015, 9:58 PM EDT
The 24-year-old former first-round pick was diagnosed with a sprained MCL in early March and the Nationals had been easing him back into action this month at their spring training complex in Viera, Florida.
Apr 14, 2015, 1:43 PM EDT
Michael Taylor has been filling in as the Nationals’ center fielder and leadoff man.
Apr 13, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
Last year he hit .292 with 16 homers, 37 doubles, and an .849 OPS in 147 games, ranking third among NL hitters with a .393 on-base percentage.
Apr 11, 2015, 7:55 PM EDT
Werth played in a doubleheader Saturday as part of a minor league rehab assignment and could be activated from the disabled list Monday.
Apr 4, 2015, 11:29 AM EDT
Werth continues to make solid progress from January surgery to repair the AC joint in his right shoulder.
Apr 1, 2015, 11:19 AM EDT
Rendon injured the knee on March 9.
Mar 30, 2015, 6:02 PM EDT
That Nationals don’t need another injury. But they may have one.
Mar 30, 2015, 3:50 PM EDT
In exchange for Matt den Dekker.
Mar 17, 2015, 9:15 AM EDT
Rendon suffered the sprained MCL on March 9.
Mar 16, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
What’s in store for the Washington Nationals in 2015?
Mar 9, 2015, 10:17 AM EDT
Span is definitely out for Opening Day and may miss the entire first month of the season.
Mar 2, 2015, 11:05 PM EDT
Gwynn will function as insurance with Jayson Werth and Nate McLouth each rehabbing from shoulder surgery.
- Jonathan Papelbon makes it clear, again: He wants out of Philadelphia 51
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 71
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 52
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 51
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 67
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 107
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (107)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises (71)