Aug 28, 2015, 8:02 AM EDT
Zack Greinke is doing things guys have not done since the Dead Ball era. And I do not mean making scary faces like that.
Aug 25, 2015, 3:52 PM EDT
It took 124 games.
Aug 20, 2015, 7:41 AM EDT
Henry Urrutia played the hero in Baltimore last night.
Aug 17, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
The Nats were everyone’s preseason favorites. Now they need to arrest their current skid or else face watching playoff baseball from their rec rooms.
Aug 12, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
Note: the logic of the savannah does not necessarily apply to baseball standings.
Jul 28, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
Washington is getting healthier, but still not quite healthy.
Jul 25, 2015, 3:45 PM EDT
Rendon has been out for a month with a strained left quad.
Jul 18, 2015, 12:18 PM EDT
The two are P-Nats for the moment.
Jul 16, 2015, 6:29 PM EDT
Werth has been sidelined for two months with a fractured left wrist.
Jul 10, 2015, 2:55 PM EDT
Washington’s disabled list is crowded.
Jul 8, 2015, 11:19 AM EDT
Span has continued to play very well through the injury.
Jul 6, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Werth has been out with a fractured wrist since being hit by pitch on May 15.
Jun 26, 2015, 2:28 PM EDT
Rendon played 18 games between the DL stints.
Jun 14, 2015, 12:39 PM EDT
Harper got hit on the left knee by a pitch Saturday.
Jun 11, 2015, 3:08 PM EDT
Plantar fasciitis isn’t pretty.
Jun 5, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
The Nationals are the latest team to have reported interest in Athletics utilityman Ben Zobrist.
Jun 1, 2015, 4:55 PM EDT
Washington is also without left fielder Jayson Werth.
May 28, 2015, 4:27 PM EDT
Michael Taylor suddenly has a full-time job.
May 23, 2015, 6:59 PM EDT
The Nationals are trying to get into the heads of the Phillies by playing soft music during batting practice at Nationals Park.
May 19, 2015, 1:56 PM EDT
Werth was hit on the wrist by a pitch Friday.
May 19, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
But where will the infielder play?
May 6, 2015, 1:05 PM EDT
Michael Taylor fills in.
Apr 29, 2015, 2:20 PM EDT
There’s no clear spot for him in the Nationals’ outfield, however.
Apr 24, 2015, 11:50 AM EDT
Papelbon’s exclusive interview with Jim Salisbury of CSNPhilly.com.
Apr 21, 2015, 9:58 PM EDT
The 24-year-old former first-round pick was diagnosed with a sprained MCL in early March and the Nationals had been easing him back into action this month at their spring training complex in Viera, Florida.
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 3
- Pedro Martinez wonders if bad chemistry is the reason the Tigers and Mariners are out of contention 23
- Vote of non-confidence: Reds owner says manager Bryan Price won’t be fired before the season is over 7
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 59
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 6
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 40
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 80
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 78
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (199)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (161)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)