Aug 6, 2015, 7:37 AM EDT
Luis Severino made his big legaue debut and pitched well but lost. Matt Boyd made his Tigers debut, pitched well and won. There were a bunch of walkoffs too. And what do Ryan Adams and Taylor Swift have to do with any of this?
Aug 3, 2015, 5:00 AM EDT
Lots of walkoffs, lots of guys throwing at other guys and, oh yeah, the Mets are in first place.
Jul 22, 2015, 7:35 AM EDT
It was a big night for slugging catchers, Kyle Schwarber chief among them.
Jul 10, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
The Mets have talked with the Brewers about a trade that would bolster the left side of their infield.
May 29, 2015, 11:59 PM EDT
The Brewers designated reliever Brandon Kintzler for assignment on Friday afternoon but rescinded it and put him on the 15-day disabled list instead.
May 26, 2015, 10:32 PM EDT
Brewers shortstop Jean Segura appeared to be in for an extended absence when he landed on the disabled list May 14 with a fracture in the pinkie on his throwing hand …
May 18, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Milwaukee is 13-24 and has already fired manager Ron Roenicke.
May 14, 2015, 12:46 PM EDT
Milwaukee called up 21-year-old prospect Luis Sardinas to fill in the position.
May 4, 2015, 7:24 AM EDT
Some late-inning heroics. Extra-innings heroics, actually. Like baseball is some kind of gosh darned after hours club or something.
May 3, 2015, 8:15 PM EDT
Jean Segura was hit in the head by a pitch attempting to bunt. Thankfully, he appears to be okay.
May 1, 2015, 10:05 PM EDT
The Brewers are off to a rough start and are reportedly ready to start selling off some players.
Apr 11, 2015, 9:05 AM EDT
Justin Morneau hit an opposite-field home run for the 1,500th hit of his career.
Mar 19, 2015, 8:43 PM EDT
This was a top-heavy group last year and it killed them down the stretch. It’s top-heavy again in 2015.
Aug 10, 2014, 7:45 PM EDT
Clayton Kershaw made a spectacular defensive play in the fifth inning of Sunday’s win against the Brewers.
Jul 19, 2014, 9:38 AM EDT
Brewers shortstop Jean Segura was back on the field Friday, just one week after the sudden passing of his nine-month-old son.
Jul 18, 2014, 11:57 PM EDT
Coming soon to NBC Friday nights!
Jul 16, 2014, 6:43 PM EDT
Brewers shortstop Jean Segura flew home to the Dominican Republic last week — a couple of days before the All-Star break — after his nine-month-old son Janniel passed away suddenly from an illness. It’s not known when he might return.
Jul 13, 2014, 8:48 AM EDT
The tide continues to change in the NL Central. Playing with heavy hearts in the aftermath of shortstop Jean Segura losing his nine-month-old son, the Brewers were blown out 10-2 by the visiting Cardinals on Saturday afternoon at Miller Park.
Jul 12, 2014, 1:08 PM EDT
Jean Segura has returned to his native Dominican Republic following the death of his nine-month-old son yesterday.
Jun 21, 2014, 6:16 PM EDT
The slumping Rockies were involved in one of the worst plays you’ll ever see with your own two eyes.
Apr 30, 2014, 7:05 PM EDT
Brewers shortstop Jean Segura needed plastic surgery for a deep gash near his right eye after teammate Ryan Braun accidentally struck him in the face with a bat Saturday while taking warmup swings on the top step of the home dugout at Miller Park. But he has made a full recovery.
Apr 28, 2014, 6:40 PM EDT
Ryan Braun is out of the lineup for the second straight day Monday and will likely miss a few more games at the very least.
Apr 27, 2014, 8:49 AM EDT
It’s all still clicking for the Milwaukee Brewers. Marco Estrada pitched into the eighth inning, striking out a season-high nine batters, and Khris Davis went yard in the sixth inning for his third home run of the year as the Brew Crew rolled to a 5-3 victory over the Cubs on Saturday night at Miller Park.
Apr 26, 2014, 11:15 PM EDT
Ryan Braun is really embracing his role as villain.
Apr 4, 2014, 9:25 PM EDT
Charlie Blackmon tied a Rockies franchise record with six hits against the Diamondbacks on Friday.
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 0
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 91
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 124
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 105
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (125)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (105)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (95)
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (95)